NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: One Hundred Truths // Randududuuuum // Here I go Again // Tick-Tock // Mess // Library // Mixed // This is it // Note // Dang it //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Friday, April 17, 2009
@ 7:33 PM


You're unlike any otherrr.

Unlike any other day, where I wake up at noon, I woke up at around 7:30am in the morning.

Unlike any other day, where I sit on the couch, curled up with my dogs while reading Harry Potter, I practically got myself a headache while roaming around the grounds of Ateneo, memorizing where all the buildings and halls and whatnot were supposed to be.

Unlike any other day, where I barely touch my phone to see if someone remembered and text messaged me, I saw Ate Mea and Ate Pau at the Gonzaga Hall a while ago.

I can't believe Ateneo feels like home [but unlike Ateneo, I would always know where to go inside the house]. I don't know. I guess I just feel safe when I'm there.

I've tons to work on. I still am scared of asking people questions, like "Excuse me, san po yung...", or like "Excuse me, dito po ba yung..." 'cause unlike my mom, I want to learn and discover things on my own like my dad. Oh noooo. I guess I am like my dad. :( Hay. =)) Joke.

Speaaaking of my dad, he got all emo a while ago. I swear that was so unlike him. He usually jokes around, pulls pranks and corny jokes and pushes carts and rides on them inside the grocery. =))))) While we were waiting for my brother to get things done wtih his PSP @ Walter Mart, I joined my dad who was looking at some advertisement outside the store. Then he talked about when we were still little, he carried us around and ended his speech with "..ganun ko kayo kamahal." I didn't want to burst into tears right there sooo.. I pushed him and said "Ang emo mo!". Hahaha. But that was really something I'd never forget. :')

We were on the way home when we went back 'cause my mom had to buy medecines for my grandparents. My dad told us to stay at the Booksale and he'll follow. I missed seeing books. As in children's books. You know, with the pop-up stuff plus the touch this! thing. :))))

I guess I could've achieved nothing today without my mom. She was the one who practically talked our way out of everything. Haha, wag na akong asahan sa mga ganyan. I couldn't even talk to a saleslady! Naiinis lang ako pag sunod sila nang sunod sakin. =))) So I end up getting out of the store. HAHAHA.

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★