|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: You're unlike any otherrr // One Hundred Truths // Randududuuuum // Here I go Again // Tick-Tock // Mess // Library // Mixed // This is it // Note // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
@ 11:46 PM 0 Comments Yet to Come. Since the internet's busted [it was busted during the morning], I decided to read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban to let time pass. I also drew a couple of clothes which I colored this afternoon. But then I thought of fixing my room, so I did. :D
I've finally had the chance and the guts to fix my stuff 'cause we'll be packing and going to Punta Riviera in a week. :D I've fixed my clothes and stacked them according to color and placed them neatly in the drawer. I also fixed my wallets, bags and puch drawers. :)) Aaaaand, I've found tooons of interesting stuff. :))) I decided to raid my wallets and take out everything that's in it. And I've found: ★ P538.25 [hidden in secret pockets. =))] ★ Grade6 graduation pictures from friends ★ a necklace with a star hanging from it ★ a kiddie ring my mom gave me when I was little ★ tons of weird notes and weird *toot* stuff. ★ receipts and more weird notes stuff ★ PADLOCK =))))) THE BEST EH. =)) Anyway, I also tried fixing my tag collection but ended up just stuffing everything inside a small clear envelope. I showed these to my mom and she went crazy. :))) She was also collecting tags and told me that she has one that's made of cloth. Haha. Our attempt to install the Adobe CS3 Design Premium has yet again failed. We needed the internet connection for that and, well, we didn't. Our connection's been failing and disconnecting and whatnot. So yeah. I'll be stuck with a lame layout for Multiply. :P Mom also told me to have my files backed up 'cause my uncle would be reformatting our computer if he has time. Finallyyyyy. Everything that's not needed would be taken out. I mean, it would be a hassle to put all things back in order, but yea. And I still want my own laptop. :( On the otherhand, I've used my time to make the most out of everything. I've been reading a lot lately and I've been updating my planner. :) I've been drawing a lot, too. But yeah, I should find time to make it more.. yea. I've been worrying a lot about how I'm supposed to answer the CEP when I still can't remember a single thing. Mom told me to worry about it after our vacation. And I said okay. =))))))))) Oh! My brother and dad went to Ateneo a while ago for the Milo Clinic thing. They also went back for my baby book which was left last Friday when we passed my Medical Form. :)) Sooo, I'll be packing my stuff within the week and I'll be gone for 5 days, I think. Till then! :) |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |