|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Here I go Again // Tick-Tock // Mess // Library // Mixed // This is it // Note // Dang it // I know that I got you // Jaymes // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Thursday, April 16, 2009
@ 8:51 PM 4 Comments Randududuuuum. I'm finally over that previous post. I couldn't do anything about it, anyway. Haha.
New Layout! Woot woot! And yes, I'll keep this. I think I like it. :D It's not just any layout I make for the sake of updating or something [just like my current [M] layout. =)) It sucks, dude]. I think I'll change it soon. Haha! I finally decided to make a Plurk account and I think it's kinda kewl. :) I mean, you could put anything in there. Uh, yeah. :)))) Go check it out! I'll be going with my dad and brother tomorrow to Ateneo to finally submit my Medical Form and to register for the CEP ['cause of Patbau concurrent paalalas hahaha]. I hope my mom goes with me. I just can't stand the fact that I'll be doing everything alone, eventhough my dad would be with me. :)) I think he would just get mad at me. Haha. I thought of re-reading the sixth book in the Harry Potter Series ['cause I can't remember anything about it] but ended up re-reading the whole series. Still stuck with the first one, anyway. It's weird but it feels as if I'm reading this for the first time. :\ Brother's gotta use the computer again. :\ I'm glad my blog's fulla Kristen. :) I was looking for the images I've downloaded before when I made the year collage for the Yearbook. I tried three CDs that might contain her pictures 'cause Bianca asked for one. Haha! :)) Okaaay, brothah's gonna use it. Till then. |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |