NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: Randududuuuum // Here I go Again // Tick-Tock // Mess // Library // Mixed // This is it // Note // Dang it // I know that I got you //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Friday, April 17, 2009
@ 5:23 PM


One Hundred Truths.

1. Real name: Andrea Paulina Nera Lanuza.
2. Nickname(s): Andi.
3. Zodiac sign: Libra.
4. Male or female: Female.
5. Elementary: St. Theresa's College, Q.C.
6. Middle School: -
7. High School: St. Theresa's College, Q.C.
8. Hair color: Black? It's kinda brown when it hits the light. :))
9. Long or short: Looooong. :D
10. Loud or Quiet: Quiet. :>
11. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans.
12. Phone or Camera: Camera. I don't use my phone anymore, remember? =)))
13. Health freak: Err, not that much. Heehee.

14. Drink or Smoke? Noooope. I shall never drink nor smoke. :))
15. Do you have a crush on someone? Nope. :)
16. Eat or Drink: Drink. It's hooot, mygawd.

17. Piercings? ears.
18. Tattoos: None.

HAVE YOU EVER?

19. Been in an airplane: Nope.
20. Been on a motorcycle: Yea. With my dad. :))))
21. Been in a car accident: Nope.
22. Been in a fist fight: Does fighting with my brother count? :))) Kidding. Nope.


FIRSTS:

23. First piercing: Ears.
24. First best friend: I can't remember her name. :(
25. First award: I think it was for a speech thing when I was prep. That's as far as I could remember. :))))
26. First crush: Hello, Aaron Carter. =)))))))))
28. First big vacation: Can't remember. :\ First summer vacation, I guess.

LASTS:

29. Last person you talked to: Brothaaaah.
30. Last person you texted: Um, Bianca? :))))
31. Last person you watched a movie with: Dad and bro. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. :)))) We're having a movie marathon of the Harry Potter Series this week.
32. Last food you ate: Glazed Chicken with rice @ Mongolian Grill?
33. Last movie you watched: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. :))))
34. Last song you listened to: Can't remember. I don't think I know the title. =)))))
35. Last thing you bought: Ateneo Lanyard! :>
36. Last person you held hands with: Mom? =)))) Okay, ang saya eh.

FAVES:

37. Food: Doritooooos. :> Haha!
38. Drinks: Minute Maid Pulpy Orange. :)))) Hi, Bueno!
39. Clothing: My brother's old pair of knee-length shorts that he has already given me 'cause it won't fit him anymore. Large belly, sorry. :))
40. Books: :> :> :> Stargirl && Love, Stargirl. Eggs. Harry Potter Series. The Name of this book is Secret.
41. Music: Any song would do. :))))))) Sorry na, walang iPod. So I listen to songs when I watch TV, which I rarely do. So yea.
42. Flower: Err, I don't know. :))))
*Walang 43? :\
44. Movies: How many times have I repeatedly typed Harry Potter anyway? :))
45. Positions: Err, ano? =))
46. Subjects: Math! :) Hellooooo. =)) Oh, and Art. =))) Kbye.

47. kissed in the snow: Nope.
48. celebrated Halloween: Err, nope. But I would want to go Trick-or-Treat-ing. :D
49. had your heart broken: HIIIII! :D
50. went over the minutes on your cell phone: HAHAHA, yea.
51. someone questioned your sexual orientation: WTH =)))) No.
52. came out of the closet: Sorry na, hindi walk-in closet ko. :)) And I don't think I would fit in my closet right now.
53. gotten pregnant: Never.
54. had an abortion: Never.
55. done something you've regretted: HIIIII ULIT! :D =))
56. broke a promise: I think so.
57. hid a secret: Of course!
58. pretended to be happy: HIIIII AGAIN. =)))))
59. met someone who changed your life: Yes? Yes.
60. pretended to be sick: ONCE. When I was afraid of jumping into the swimming pool when I had my swimming lessons. :))))
61. left the country: I wish. :(
62. tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it: Yea! :) Jumping into the pool. =))))))
63. cried over the silliest thing: YES. HAHA.
64. ran a mile: Not really ran, though. Hi, Porac! :D
65. went to the beach with your best friend(s): No. :( Family only. :D
66. stay single the whole year: Always. =))))))))))))))))))

CURRENTLY:

67. Eating: Nope.
68. Drinking: Nope.
69. I'm about to reply: to people's plurks.
70. Listening to: the hum of the CPU. =))) WTH.
71. Plans for today: READ! :) I'm a book freak, sorry. I want to finish the Harry Potter Series AGAIN before the movie airs. :))
72. Waiting for: a freakin' miracle. :\



YOUR FUTURE:

73. Want kids? Yeeeea! My nephew's cuuute. :>
74. Want to get married? I guess so.
75. Careers in mind: Graphic Artist, Photographer and Fashion Designer. Dream big, man. :)))


WHICH IS BETTER WITH A BOY/GIRL?

76. Lips or eyes: Eyes. :)
77. Shorter or taller? Taller.
78. Romantic or spontaneous: Both. Depends on the situation.
79. Nice stomach or nice arms: Whuuut? =))) Both, I guess.
80. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive.
81. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.
82. Trouble-maker or hesitant: Hesitant.

HAVE YOU EVER:

83. Lost glasses/contacts: Nope. Not wearing glasses/contacts.
84. Ran away from home: Nope.
85. Hold a gun/knife for self defense: Nope.
86. Killed somebody: Nope.
87. Broken someone's heart: I hope not. :(
88. Been arrested: Nope.
89. Cried when someone died: Nobody I know died.. yet. And I'm glad they haven't left me yet. :D



DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

90. Yourself: Yes? Yes. :D :D :D
91. Miracles: Yea. Like having load. =))) JOKE. HAHA
92. Love at first sight: Not really. Attraction's more like it.
93. Heaven: Yes.
94. Santa Claus: =))))))) Before, yes. Until I found stuff on my mom's computer that looked exactly like the mazes he has given us. =)))
95. Sex on the first date: Hell no.
96. Kiss on the first date: Diba 3rd? =))) Okay, joke. Narinig ko lang yun. =)))))))))


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Hi, IV3. :( and Bianca and Krizia and Gracia and Cy. :)
98. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? I guess so. Yea.
99. Do you believe in God: Of course! :)
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 15 people

'Course I don't wanna tag people. :)))) So if you're bored and you've nothing else to do, you may answer this, too! :)

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★