|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Mixed // This is it // Note // Dang it // I know that I got you // Jaymes // ... // Broken Strings // Rhythm & Rhyme // Cold Hard Cash // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
@ 5:45 PM 0 Comments Library. Back from Greenhills! :D Mom bought me a pair of classic white sneakers. :> And I'm gonna wear them tomorrow when we go to my brother's aprent-teacher consultation thingamjig. Haha.
Mom finally called the Ateneo regarding the page errors whenever we click the Activation Account link. She talked to the AteneoPerson and, voila! :))) I'm dooone! :> I asked my mom if I'd have to make another email address since the adress I'm currently using sucks. :)) Hello, Ms. purple_27star! =)))) I badly wanted to make another Yahoo! account (since I don't want to expose that email address when I submit information to Ateneo) but Mom asked me to make a Gmail account. I've been whining about it but it's effin' hell lot easier! :D :D :D Seriously, it is. :))) I'm off to customize it HAHAHAHA. I've also had the time to fix my desk yesterday and placed my old books and notebooks in a box. I classified each book according to subject && each notebook accorrding to year. Found some stuff and took a picture of it. Will be posting them SOON. :) And yea, my SOON is no way near Bianca's definition of SOON. =)) But the thing is, a thing that heavy couldn't be lifted easily. Soooo, I had to take everything out of the box, get the box to the attic, carry the books to the attic and fix them there. :\ Do you even know how hot it is at a time like that? :\ :\ :\ So yea, I took a shower afterwards. Now that I'm done with the Ateneo thing, I'm gonna head back upstairs and finish sorting Mom's books. :) She bought design books years ago for her work. She's asking me now to fix the shelf and keep the books I wouldn't need for college under my desk. :D HOW COOOOL. I've my own library. :D :D :D Mom told me that I could get some parts of my room fixed 'cause I won't be able to finish fixing it in one day. So yea. Oh! My brother and I played Frets on Fire yesterday. :))) Go check it out! ;) I'm gonna have to practice for it so I'd beat him. :P In the meantime, I shall finish my layout. :D Bye! |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |