NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: Tick-Tock // Mess // Library // Mixed // This is it // Note // Dang it // I know that I got you // Jaymes // ... //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Wednesday, April 15, 2009
@ 1:54 AM


Here I go Again.

I swear, you're really getting into my nerves. Okay lang yung sa thing about last night. I was even happy for you. But then it dawned on my that my life would be crap with you in it. Sorry. We all feel the same way. Seryoso. I'm writing this not 'cause I hate you, but I think I'm starting to. It's fine, really, for them to make that decision if it wasn't gonna affect anyone else, aka. me. Us. Not just me, but us. Helloooooo. Ugh. Okay, fine. I was kinda over with that thing already. That thing, that news, that breakout last night. But then I accidentally landed on your blog and then BOOOM. I hate this. I hate what I'm feeling 'cause it's not right. I just hate the way you do what I do. You like what I like. 'Cause it was ME in the first place. It was MINE. I got there first. I know I don't have the right to own that but your kinda being me. Heck, that was my line. Call me possessive, and I'll call you... Uuuuugh! I'm not making sense to you, but I guess some people would figure this out.

I just had to let that out. Thankyouverymuch.

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★