|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Yet to Come // You're unlike any otherrr // One Hundred Truths // Randududuuuum // Here I go Again // Tick-Tock // Mess // Library // Mixed // This is it // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Friday, April 24, 2009
@ 11:48 PM 0 Comments Flippin'. We've gone to SM North Edsa for our last minute shopping before heading to Punta Riviera on Monday. We had to buy our snacks and drinks, and my brother insisted on buying shorts. In the end, we brought home our food, my brother's shorts. Aaaand a pair of pants, two shirts and a new pair of poop-colored slippers. :D
I thought about buying a new pair of slippers hours before we went out. I wanted to buy one 'cause I only have three pairs, two of which I don't usually use: 1. a BananaPeel orange-strapped, colorfully printed slippers 2. a black-and-white pair, as in the one's black and the other's white 3. a tattered, dog-eaten, once-white slippers I know it's pointless to even point this out, but I shall do it anyway. :D I use the black-and-white pair whenever we go out. I use the orange-strapped pair at home and I wanted to give the last pair to Ikka 'cause she always kept on using it as a plate whenever she eats. As in nilalagay nya yung food nya dun sa slippers tas dun sya kakain. :)) So yeah. I didn't know which kind of slipper to buy now so I just kept on circling the stands where the slippers stood. [Okay, that was a badly constructed sentence]. Every pair's just so.. I don't know. :\ Everything's great and you know you can't trust me on decision-making. So my mom told me to pick three pairs and then we'd pick one out of those. But then my dad kept on running around, shouting my name, asking me if I wanted the pair he's holding. So each of them, my mom, dad, and bro, picked one pair and let me decide which one we'd buy. I bet we were making so much noise. :))) Well at least, I think my dad was. He kept on shouting, "Etoo! Purple27star!" which made me laugh harder. :))))) I couldn't believe he'd do that. I know, it's lame, but if you reaaaally knew my dad, he'd always put on that angry face. :)))) One pair my dad suggested caught my eye so I got hold of it. My mom pointed some plain colored slipper that I liked 'cause I really can't pair [I am really sorry for the unending and cnstant use of the word pair in this entry] something too.. yknow with something else. Okay, I'm weird, whatever. :)) Like, if I'd have a purple-colored pair of slippers, I wouldn't dare pair it with a green shirt unless I'd have something purple besides my slipper. Get? Fine, nevermind. :)))))))))) I was supposed to buy aqua shoes for the trip but we didn't find a pair that would fit me. Everything's just so biiiiig. :\ It's almost the end of summer that's why there wasn't any left. We ate dinner and went grocery-shopping. And on the way home.. Dad: Uy, humina yung sirena ko. Bro: Sirena? Me: Siren, duh. :| Bro: Hindiii! Yung fish na gumagalaw! Mom: Ano yun, hito? HAHAHA, we're weird like that. Ohyeah. =)) |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |