NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: Flippin' // Yet to Come // You're unlike any otherrr // One Hundred Truths // Randududuuuum // Here I go Again // Tick-Tock // Mess // Library // Mixed //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Saturday, April 25, 2009
@ 11:39 PM


All is well.

We'll be dropping our dogs off at the place where we got Ikka. I think we'll be leaving them in the afternoon and fetch them next week when we come back. I've been dreading tomorrow 'cause I really don't want to leave them with all those other dogs. :\ And I was am afraid that they might decide not to come back anymore.

Woke up late again. I started packing and faced my ulitmate dilemma: What am I gonna wear when we go there? So I asked my mom. :)))))) I always ask my mom about those stuff anyway. So I mixed a couple of shorts with shirts and ended up wearing a dress. =))))))) Putek, ano daw? :))))) I decided that I'd wear the shorts and shirt when we get back home. So yea. Don't mind it. :))))

We ate bread for dinnerrrrr! :) Haha, that's unusual, actually. My mom always insist that I eat rice 'cause well, I had to get fat. =)))) But I think they know that I don't so yea. =)))))))

Errr, it's been thundering again. I hope the weather goes well on Monday. :)

I'm still thinking if I'd bring Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix when we have our vacation 'cause I just started reading the fourth book. But then I'd regret it if I finish reading the fourth and not have the next book. So yea. =)) Bottomline: I shall bring Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

This'll be my last entry for the meantime. I'll be back in.. 6 days, I guess. Or 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1. :D

P.S. I love my new plurk profile image:



I miss you, Bianca! :D

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★