NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: Note // Dang it // I know that I got you // Jaymes // ... // Broken Strings // Rhythm & Rhyme // Cold Hard Cash // Dwell on it // Soon //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Wednesday, March 25, 2009
@ 9:19 AM


This is it.

In a couple of hours, I'll be heading through that same aisle, sitting on that same seat, complaining about the same old heat, singing my heart out to the same tune, bowing on the same stage. ALL FOR THE LAST TIME.

I can't believe this would be it. Finally, we're going to graduate.

I tried to remember everything that has happened for the past 11 years and I still can't believe it just passed by that fast.

I know I've been mean to a lot of people and I'm really, really sorry. I've never grabbed every opportunity to talk, or even just to say hi, to a lot of people and I'm regretting it right now. I don't know what came to me that made me throw those chances away. That made me chase those right now.

I just can't believe that after today, I'd be moving on to a different school, different people, different environment. And I don't know why it has to sink in JUST NOW.

But then again, I can't do anything about the past 'cause it would never change one bit.

From my classmates and friends since gradeschool, GelliPotpot, MaggieMags, TrixieSnob, SamSanJuan, Genine Go, Clarisse Belo, Mariza Martin, Patricia Borja, Francesca Espiritu
I will forever miss you, guys. >:D< And eventhough things would never be the same again, I will forever treasure the moments we've shared. :)

II1 && Friends, you know who you guys are :)
I'm sorry I won't be able to make it to our party on Friday. :( I promise I'll make up for it.

IV3
Nats (for hitting me hard all the freakin` time),
Maggie (for putting up with everything that has happened and being there anytime :D),
Patbau (for everything),
Aves (for denying of being an emo Hahaha),
TinBarrei (I've finished your logo thing but it still sucks),
Cy (for telling me stories ;) I'll never forget),
Gabe (fr always being there to listen to me :D),
Miiiin! (for being my seatmaaaate. I miss you!),
Buban (for being so small. =)) Joke),
Bea, Gian, Crisel, Dors, Pot and the whole of IV3

My newfound friends
Ikay Ortico (na sobrang bait at sipag at thaaaank you sa lahat),
Anne Solomon (na sobrang kuliiit at bait at thaaaank you rin sa lahat),
Andie Viola (na schoolmate ko nung Kinder :D Haha!),
Cay Cabotage (na kasama ko nung UPCAT :)) Hahaha. Magmumukha ka na talagang colleeeege!)

/EDIT: Because I forgot the undergrads. :)))))
My cousin, Pamela Lanuza (na sobrang laging makulit kahit naka-DND na yung stat ko sa Y!M at kausap ko sa bus pauwi)
Cheeese Alejandro (na sooobrang kulit and kahit hindi tayo nagpapansinan, I will miss you forever and ever. Ameeen.)
Anelle de Jesus (na sooobrang galing. Amen.)
Jana Taguiang (na hindi na nagtetext. Hahhaha)
Nicole Cord-Cruz (na nahawa dati sa disease ko. Haha, naaalala mo pa ba yun?)
Dana Bayani (na kahit hindi rin tayo nagpapansinan, .. wala lang. :)))

Our teachers, Mrs. Blanco, Ms. Calero, Mokito, && Lolah D
for your never-ending side stories and jokes, and practical notes

★And to Bianca Stella Burayag Bueno, Krizia Jane VenusSoriano, Marge Pauline Belarmino Lim && Cyrene Ciriaco Tan
for staying with me 'till the end of time. :)

All I wanted to say is

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

You made my stay in STC something I'd never forget.

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★