NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: This is it // Note // Dang it // I know that I got you // Jaymes // ... // Broken Strings // Rhythm & Rhyme // Cold Hard Cash // Dwell on it //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Sunday, March 29, 2009
@ 1:32 PM


Mixed.

I seriously can't wait to have my own computer. :\ Everytime I open something here, I alwaaaays pray that it wouldn't crash. Basically, all my files are in here. So if something goes wrong because of the stupid applications my brother's downloading, he's gonna be dead. >:P

I was too lazy to log in to my account last week so things got piled up. I was also busy reading RE-reading books that I couldn't drag my butt to the computer. Besides, what's the point, anyway? My brother would be using it once he saw I'm using it. :\ Errr, can't wait for June. I badly want my own computer right now. Yea, now would be the right time so I'd be able to do my OC-ness. :))) 'Cause once school college starts, I bet there'd be no time to even breathe. :\

Soooooo, lemme show and tell you what happened. :D I'll post just one picture 'cause it's so messy, I don't know how I'd be able to capture it separately. :)))


Click image for better view.
032509.★
OFFICIALLY A GRADUATE OF ST. THERESA'S COLLEGE, QC. :)

During the processional, Gracia bumped me and I was almost gonna fall. =)))) I was laughing while we were walking. :))

Mixed emotions. After the ceremonies, we gathered at the back part of the gym with IV3 and Mrs. Dacutan. Said our messages and some of us cried. :( But the thing that hit me was that Buban approached me. I know we teae each other a lot but since this schoolyear started, we hadn't really talked and stuff. I missed her. :) So yes, she made me cry. :))

Congratulations to Pamie and TinDR for being the Salutatorian and Valedictorian, respectively, for this year. :)

I didn't expect things to end up that way. I wasn't able to say goodbye to some of my friends. Okay, fine, I chickened out. :\ They were in front of me and then I got scared. :| So much for it. We went back home to fetch my grandparents and my brother 'cause we were having dinner outside to celebrate. My other lola wouldn't be able to come 'cause she had visitors to attend to. :( And yet she was the one person whom I wanted to be present during the celebration, besides my parents, of course.

I refused to talk on the way home to fetch my relatives. I couldn't really point out what has gotten into me, with all that's happening. I was disappointed, sad and whatnot. I just can't believe that I had to let that chance slip away. :(

When we arrived at Grills and Sizzles near Q.Ave, I saw Amores and Lara with their families. And then I felt a sudden tinge of hope. That maybe she was with them. But then again, disappointment ran through me. :\ And all I got to say was, "Oh well". :\

We ate and went home. And then we slept. :\


032609.★
Went back to STC to get our report cards. Marge told me that she'd be confirming her slot at Ateneo together with Patbau and Raz. I couldn't come with them 'cause it's a Thursday - color coding, you're such a pain. :\

Mrs. Dacutan gave us coupons from Gerry's Grill and asked me to collect the payments for the Video and let them sign on the sheet once they've paid and gotten their cards. Everyone was wearing our batch shirt! :"> I never thought of wearing it, actually. Hahaha. But I'm glad they wore it. :D

When it was my turn to get the card, she congratulated me for making it eventhough I wasn't proclaimed during the Graduation Ceremony. It was okay, really. My grades and the fact that I wasn't proclaimed an OS. I guess that's one of the things that came to me while riding the car back home the other day. I know how much they wanted to be recognized and stuff. 'Cause during my freshman year at STC, my mom was overjoyed when she found out that I made it to the list of the Outstanding Students. :) So, yea.


032709.★
Okay, so this is where the REAL FUN begins. :)

Marge decided that we'd confirm our slot together. My mom told me that she could come over here and then we'd go to Ateneo together with my parents. We waited for her till 9.00am, I think. Ate donuts and went. While we were at Baler, Marge and I decided to exchange report cards, only to find out that I have to get mine certified. :\ We told my dad that we had to got back to STC to get mine stamped and signed by the registrar.

When we got there, we headed straight to the registrar, paid P20 to the treasurer and went back to the registrar. She told us to come back later. :| I was flustered and panic ran over me that I can't think straight. My mom talked to her and asked if we could get it today. We sat and waited for us to be called. The registrar even got mad at me for not getting the card certified the day before and for wanting to get it right away. She also said that, "Next time, I will not allow this." Okaaay, I'm never gonna go back here anyway. :P

So then we went to Ateneo. We saw Roxy Enriquez on the way to Xavier Hall. We saw Robi at the OAA. :"> Haha. Marge gave her papers to the OAA person but she was asked to have her birth certificate photocopied so she had to go back later. I gave the papers to the person on the desk and then waited for Marge So we could pay the confirmation fee together. Turns out that the report card they needed was the original. And Marge didn't bring it with her 'cause when she accompanied Patbau and the others the day before, they weren't asked to hand over the original but the certfied copy.

My mom suggested that she call her dad and have it brought there. But then she couldn't contact him because his father brought her lola for check-up. In the end, we headed back to her house, ate lunch at Pansit Malabon near Grills and Sizzles and went back to Ateneo. We handed everything to the OAA person, paid the confirmation fee, wiated for the kit to be given to Marge and had our pictures taken. :)

I was actually reading the whole time we were travelling. Haha. I guess I fell asleep for a few minutes and woke up when we were in Makati. Afterwards, we dropped Marge off at her house, fetched my brother at Angelicum and went to SM North Edsa to pay the bills. We ate at the foodcourt and I got to bring home an Orbitz Cookies and Cream Overload. :D :D :D Oh, and my mom bought me this bracelet from Beadshop. :D I was gonna settle for having that bracelet as my Graduation gift but I guess they're still gonna buy me a laptop. :> I know, mababaw lang naman talaga ako pagdating sa gifts eh. I just don't want to ask for things. I want to let them surprise me. :P

We watched Taken while I was fixing my planner. And then we went to sleep. :D


032809.★
Nothing happened, seriously. I think I just slept and waited for the new season of Hannah Montana to be aired. :))) Oh, and I watched Wizards of Waverly Place, too! :))))) I love Selena Gomez and her clothes. :D

I strated reading Stargirl today. The end. :D


032909.★
It's Ikka's birthday today! :D We were supposed to give her a banana, 'cause it's her favorite, but unfortunately, we have none. :\ Soooo, we just gave her a strawberry cake. :)) You know, the one that's packed in pink and stuff. :)) Oh well.

Mom just showed me the pictures she took during graduation and the getting of cards. And I'mma post them as soon as I finish this! :D

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★