NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: ... // Broken Strings // Rhythm & Rhyme // Cold Hard Cash // Dwell on it // Soon // Whatever you wish for, you keep // Let's Start with the Lasts // After two long nights.. // Maybe //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Wednesday, March 11, 2009
@ 8:32 PM


Jaymes.

Just because I haven't posted Kristen's picture here doesn't mean that I don't like her anymore. :)) I've been arguing with my cousin, proving that my Y!M picture's Kristen when I realized that I never knew her full name. Soooo.. hello, Wikipedia! :)))



So it's Kristen Jaymes Stewart. I've been telling you about my being possessive and stuff, especially when it comes to these, but really, I'm glad she's popular now. It just means that I get to take more pictures of her from different sites. =))))))) KIDDEEENG. :))

I've realized that you can't really hide forever and be the person you are now for the rest of eternity. Things'll soon change and you just have to accept every single thing that comes your way. Be it bad or not.

I know everything I'm typing here sounds reaaaally crazy, but yeah. It's just the way it is. :)

I missed talking to Bianca. Never really had the chance these days.

I've been eating a lot lately. I woke up at around noon and ate lunch. After two hours, I grabbed a pack of Dewberry. After two and a half hours, I ate a plate of spaghetti my lola gave us since it's my uncle's birthday. After an hour or so, I started munching on three chocolate-coated cookies while watching Totally Spies. :))) My brother also gave me another Dewberry 'cause it's a new flavor he'd want me to try. And now, I stole peanuts my dad's eating. HAHA. What's up with that?

In a few minutes, we're gonna have dinner. Hindi naman ako masyadong kumain at natulog lang buong araw. :)) Medyo lang naman.

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★