|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Jaymes // ... // Broken Strings // Rhythm & Rhyme // Cold Hard Cash // Dwell on it // Soon // Whatever you wish for, you keep // Let's Start with the Lasts // After two long nights.. // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
@ 4:32 PM 1 Comments I know that I got you. "Dont need the sun to shine To make me smile Dont care if its dark outside Cause I got you And though the rain may fall No, I wont care at all Cause baby, I know that I got you" Batch Recollection wasn't so much about bondings with our previous classes which I expected. :\ IMISSEDII1. :( But it was fun to be with IV3. I know I'll miss them both. :) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Bianca and I've been searching photos for a collage we're making. And both of us ended up searching for the celebrities we liked. :"""> HAHAHA. Everytime I search for random stuffs, I've always been shocked by some of the things I see and just couldn't ignore it. I never knew that this girl cut herself before. And that this person was caught smoking or something. :\ It's just so weird for them to have those pretty personalities and hide something that's not --. Whatever. :)))) I've been searching pictures for how many hours now and all I've gathered are pictures of Kristen Stewart. :)))) Hay. Whatever. 85% of the pictures I've gathered are of her. Demmet. How am I supposed to finish this now? =)) I'm waiting for Bianca to go online 'cause she had to get home first before we'd do that thaaaaang. :)) Bonding with Mamel during the mass a while ago. Grabe, sinisinok ako habang Ama Namin. Kamusta naman. :\ =))) Funny, grabe. Nakakainis. :)))) |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |