NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: I know that I got you // Jaymes // ... // Broken Strings // Rhythm & Rhyme // Cold Hard Cash // Dwell on it // Soon // Whatever you wish for, you keep // Let's Start with the Lasts //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Tuesday, March 17, 2009
@ 10:51 PM


Dang it.

I got butterflies in my stomach when I saw her pictures flashed on the TV screen just now. It's as if every news about her is following me, really. Mind you, the last time that that (the butterflies in my stomach thing) was when .. :"> K. Haha.

It all started with that collage we're making for the yearbook. I was determined and happy to search the net for Kristen Stewart's pictures 'cause yea, I like her. :) It was supposed to be pictures of the movie Twilight but I ended up getting pictures of her alone. HAHAHAHA.

But then I didn't only get pictures but information I never knew she'd be in. The images that accompanied the assumptions were believable and I felt really sad about it. It was shown in the pictures here that she's been seen smoking something with a guy in front of her house. I was out of words so I stopped searching for her pictures anymore. :))

It was when Marge IMed me that she might not be able to go to school tomorrow. And that there were news about her not getting the role of Bella on the next movie. So I showed her what I saw while I was browsing through Kristen's pictures. And I went back to work.

I wasn't gonna tell my mom about it (weird ko. haha) but I spilled it the instant I saw Kristen's face on the TV screen. My insides were all wiggly and stuff. :)) And I can't write clearly right now. I think the news was about her new movie. It's either Adventureland, K-11 or Welcome to the Rileys. I better wait for it. :P

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★