NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: After two long nights.. // Maybe // !@#$% // Huling Hirit // This thing called love // The Sixth Day // Stinks // Art. Music. Bianca. // Split Ends // On both ends //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Wednesday, February 18, 2009
@ 8:18 PM


Let's Start with the Lasts.

I haven't had enough sleep for the past week. And eventhough we didn't have classes last Monday, I wasn't able to sit on the couch and just watch TV. Honestly, I haven't touched the remote since last week. That's how busy I am.

So maybe I wouldn't be able to open this, too. After having spent my weekend worrying about our newsletter (which is, unfortunately, still with me), visiting UP (ugh, =)) kidding), and um, doing schoolwork, I don't think I would have time for anything anymore.

I would have to catch up with everything. I know, I'm really paranoid. I don't know. I guess it's just because there's less than two fuh-reakin' weeks left. I always end up thinking "OMG. Last volleyball service ko na to." "Shit. Last Formal Theme na." "Aww, last ERF na." (sorry na, gusto ko lang talaga magsulat. =)) and like you, I hate coming up with long procedures and conclusions). 'Cause honestly, I'm still not ready. My dad might be teaching me about driving and repeatedly saying "Pag nasa Ateneo ka na, ganyan kotse mo", I still don't want to.

THE POINT IS. I'm really gonna miss highschool. And I don't want it to end, just when things are getting better.

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★