NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: Two short months // Now na. PLEASE. // Cheese-Flavored Isaw // Status // Lazy Butt // Out of Question // Wooooo!! // IV3! IV3! IV3! // Go IV3! // Lights, Camera, Action! //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Saturday, January 17, 2009
@ 4:08 PM


Stress.

FRIDAY, JANUARY 16, 2009

I don't know what my brother possibly ate that made him lend me his favorite jacket. Haha. He never lent me anything before, except for art materials. Hahaha.

Anyway, we had triple Physics. It was.. okay. As usual.

I was trembling the whole day; I was assigned as the prayer leader. I even prepared a prayer in Tagalog and in English. :)) Don't get me wrong. I just don't want to be out of words when I'm called to lead the prayer. :D

Today is officially the very first day that I recited in more than one subject. Although I didn't raise my hand dring Filipino, Eco and Physics, they called me to recite anyway. And get this. Walang Trigo. :( That subject's the only period I get to recite. Haha. So yeah. Haha, ang labo. =))
Went to TriNoma today. And honestly, I'd rather go to SM North Ed.

Tonight, I got three people whispering within my earshot, "Uy, Theresian o!". And the other kid even shouted it. :))))) Nakakatuwa na nakakalungkot na nakakainis. Nakakatuwa kasi may Theresiang naka-recognize sakin. Nakakalungkot kasi last year ko nang isusuot tong uniform na to. Nakakaiinis kasi di nila kailangang isigaw. =))))))

I've got tons of things in line for the weekend. And I'd rather keep it to myself than have your nose bleed due to its.. abundance. =)))))) HAHAHA.

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★