NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: On both ends // Worth every stinkin' muscle pain // Di ko na kaya // At the end of the day // Stress // Two short months // Now na. PLEASE. // Cheese-Flavored Isaw // Status // Lazy Butt //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Saturday, January 31, 2009
@ 8:56 PM


Split Ends.

I know I should be studying right now, but forgive me for creating a new layout and breathing for a minute. Olympiad's on Monday and I'm glad they'll be holding it in the afternoon. You know how I am with contests. I'm not that confident. & I know I can't beat them. `cause I know I'm not supposed to be there. =)))

& then there's what you call pressure. Mrs. Formalejo told us that if we ever win or be a second/third placer, she'll give the whole class 5 add'l points for our recitation. & Gabe and I'll have an instant perfect score on our next quiz. Hay, no pressure ah. Wala talaga. :|

I got a new haircut. :) My mom towed me with my grandmother to have our haircut a while ago. I even brought Inferno with me. Haha. I told you I can't live without books. ;)

I better study now. Or at least try to. I love math and it's enough reason for me to study the subject. I'm not saying that I hate Physics, it's just so complicated. :( Bt ba kasi sinimot matatalino samin eh. Dapat sila Mimi, Cy at Patbau nalang. :\

I'll study. I'll do my best. All I want is not to be embarrassed in front of the juniors and seniors. That's it. `yung tipong madali na yung tanong, mali pa sagot mo. Tas ikaw lang yung mali. Err. :\

HELP ME. :(

P.S. My Canon IXUS 90 IS came today! :D My mom and dad bought it this morning.

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★