NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: Wooooo!! // IV3! IV3! IV3! // Go IV3! // Lights, Camera, Action! // Tell Me Something I don't Know // Not just yet // Rat in the Hat // Dusty Old Socks // Too Cool For School // Flustered //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Thursday, January 8, 2009
@ 6:23 PM


Out of Question.

MY EARS ARE BLEEDING.

Our neighbor's singing their lungs out. It's fine, really.. if they're hitting the right notes. Grabe, walang tumama, swear. I'll gladly bury my head instead of hearing these people. :|

My mom's downloading the pictures from my wretched camera and the cybershot she lent (and decided to give) me during the vacation. I'll be uploading sooon! :)))))) And yes, in my dictionary, soon means after a gazillion years. Haha.

We've received our exam results today.
Grabe, and weird talaga. Laging seven mistakes ako sa Trigo. =))))) Punyeta, kaasar.
It was okay. We haven't seen our Physics exam. :\ Ugh, sa Monday na!

We watched the MTV of other classes during elective today. Grabe, nakakahiya yung amin, although we haven't viewed it yet. Punyeta, puro words kaya. =)))))))) WHATVERRRRR.

Oh, and I'll be posting the pictures for these entries: ★ Hoping Against Hope and ★ Till Time Runs Out. Check 'em out, okay? :D

Palihan tomorrow. :) We're headed for our communities to celebrate our Post-Christmas Party. :)) Grabe, kami, food for three lang ang dala. Yung iba, sobrang daming sako ng pagkain. :))

I'mma do the retreat thing now. Grabe, ngayon lang binigay, tas bukas deadline. Thank you, classmates.

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★