NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: Out of Question // Wooooo!! // IV3! IV3! IV3! // Go IV3! // Lights, Camera, Action! // Tell Me Something I don't Know // Not just yet // Rat in the Hat // Dusty Old Socks // Too Cool For School //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Friday, January 9, 2009
@ 11:06 PM


Lazy Butt.

Had our Palihan. It was okay. We interacted with the people there instead of working. I envy Patbau and the rest of the IV3 assigned in Tahanang Walang Hagdanan with me. May star sila. :( Not just any star. It was painted on their pretty faces. :\ K, haha. Si sir kasi eh. Labo. =))

I was supposed to finish the guide questions for Palihan today but ended up sleeping. =))) I feel so lazy nowadays. Must be the weather. =)) Haha! We don't have our notebooks with us so I wrote it on a sheet of paper.

I was curious about the song that Bia kept singing all day so I searched for it on the net. :)) Kaso duh, di ko alam yung title. :)) So I had to go online and ask her about it. :))))

I found out that Demi's name's Demetria Devonne. Haha. And that Demi Lovato's just sixteen years old. Akala ko talaga, mga eighteen na or something. :)) Parang ang layo kasi ng eighteen sa sixteen eh. :)) Haha. I really think she's pretty. Dibaaaa? :))) Haha!










ImageSources

Hah, I know what you're thinking right now. :)) And you can't do anything about it. :P Labo. =)))

OJE tomorrow. :) We'll be going to Cosmopoint International School of Technology. Can't wait. :)

AAAAAAAAHHH. ACEEET. :\

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★