NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: Go IV3! // Lights, Camera, Action! // Tell Me Something I don't Know // Not just yet // Rat in the Hat // Dusty Old Socks // Too Cool For School // Flustered // Mission Accomplished! // Till time runs out //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Tuesday, January 6, 2009
@ 5:30 PM


IV3! IV3! IV3!.

INTRAMS DAY2.

I wore my PE uniform despite the fact that I wouldn't be playing games anymore. Haha!

I looked for Krizia during lunch hoping that we'd head for the TSC office to claim our LEADSTAR shirts. I was even excited to see the outcome of the shirts. When Tin DR came to distribute the shirts, I was the first in line. I got the chance to peek inside the huge plastic bags where the shirts were.

At the back of my head, I was insanely asking myself, "Bt iniba yung font?". And the next moment, I was shouting at Krizia. :))))) At first, I was still okay about them changing the text. I thought that, maybe, they'd come up with something better and sensible. But then when the girl next to me received her shirt, they stinkin' changed the freakin' colors. WTH?

It doesn't matter anyway. Couldn't do anything about it. But believe me, that's NOT my design anymore. Iba yung kulay, iba yung text. Get? HAHAHAHA. Galit na ko. =)) Joke.

I rushed to the covered court to tell Bia about it but ended up being teased by Edzell, yet again. I was screaming my lungs out at them. =)) I looked like a psycho. Hahahaha. But it's infuriating. Ugh. Let it pass, let it pass.

I know I couldn't do anything about it 'cause what's done is done. I was just thinking about those people who bought those designs, thinking that the outcome's the same as the ones presented during the family day. Sayang lang. Ugh, whatever. HAHAHA. Tawa nalang tayoooo. :)))

Thank goodness I didn't buy any of it. Hahaha, bastos lang. :)) Haha. Ay, yung chicken pala, kinuha ko. Pero okay lang. :)) Primary colors naman yun eh. :P Haha! Feeling ko, yun lang yung matino. :)))))) The Little Miss Theresian wasn't... :\ Baka kung ano pang masabi ko. =)))))

We cheered for the volleyball and basketball team the whole day. Full force! =)) We've been going back and forth from the court to the lawn. It's really tiring to shout at the top of your lungs under the blazing heat of the freakin' sun. Haha!

I ♥ MY SECTION.

We've never been this connected and united before. I'm happy, really. :) I never thought that we'd be supporting them this way. As in buong IV3, nakatayo, sumisigaw, tumatalon, nagexhibition. =)))))))) HAHAHAHAHA. I love you, guys! :)

We won against IV2 during the semi-finals. They won over IV6, on the otherhand.

So it's IV2 vs. IV3 again tomorrow for the championships! :>

Bukas uliiiiiit! =))

GO IV3!!

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★