|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Brightly lit // Tell me. // No point // Expect less // Drifting // Testament ♥ // Buckets. Yeah. // Back // Ugh. // Forgotten // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Saturday, November 15, 2008
@ 10:29 PM 2 Comments Please. You could've been more considerate, you know. I don't care if you want me to be there. At least tell me beforehand. Duh. I would've gladly attended. I was even guilty to leave early that day. I know I should be there so I asked the bus service to wait for me cause it was that important. It was important to me. I would never want anyone to wait for me. I was wasting their time when they could've gotten home early.
When I got home, I talked to some people and asked them about he things that happened after I went away. They told me everything. The next day, you tell us that we have to meet during lunch. Some of us were unavailable. YOu asked us to stay again. We told you we couldn't make it cause we weren't able to ask permission. Hello, you might've told us beforehaaaand. We would've been able to ask permission. And then I came across you on my way home. You ask me if I was to stay. I asked you until what time you want me to be there 'cause if it was that important, then I would make room for it. It was the same scenario as the day before. I told you I wouldn't be able to make it. Thenk you walk out. It would've been a great day. Thanks for Now, people might think that I'm such a I thought you would understand. I know I wasn't able to attend almost all the meetings and I'm sorry for that. I wanted to make it up to you for not atend the past meeting. But you didn't tell us that we'd meet again. Dang. You don't have the right to blame us for not attending the second meeting. You didn't tell us to ask permission. You didn't. Or maybe someone must've told me that there would be one. I hate this. I know I'll have the worst day on Monday. No need to hope for whatever. |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |