|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Drifting // Testament ♥ // Buckets. Yeah. // Back // Ugh. // Forgotten // Hell, yeah. // Just when you think things would get better.. // Help? // Nostalgia? =)) // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Monday, November 3, 2008
@ 7:32 PM 0 Comments Expect less. This day was surprisingly fun and uplifting. From the Mini Library Grand Opening to the Preparation for the Retreat. I'm loving IV3 more each day. :D
I guess I still have to accept the fact that requirements would burst our bubble and get in the way of our happiness. And I guess I have to accept that.. Gradually. :)))) Today's been seemingly uneventful, if you know what i mean. But I've been suddenly hyper. It's as if I've been intoxicated by adrenaline all throughout the day. I haven't even yelled at my brother. Oh, that reminds me.. I guess I'll do it later. =)))))) KIDDDDIING. :)) Seeeee! =)))) Kbye. Half day PALIHAN tomorrow. And I haven't packed my stuff yet. Lazyyyy. =)))) I really have nothing to blog about. So I better boot. Till then. ;) |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |