|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Nostalgia? =)) // When you least expect it // And It Just Gets Better // NO KIDDING?! // BUSY. // THANK YOU. // Too much // &@#*@&$! // Too fast // Am I? // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
@ 2:07 PM 0 Comments Help?. Currently on Panic Mode. I haven't finished anything yet. I've memorized my lines for tomorrow's Sagutang Diyalogo. I haven't studied for the Physics LT. I effin' slept last night when I'm supposed to be working on my Computer Proj. I can't understand the gospel reading for our reflection. I haven't done anything for the belen-making whatever. Uuuugh. I'm panicking. Eff. I hate it.
I wanna start working on these. Actually, I did. Pero alam mo yuuuun? :| Oooops. Exam's are up next week. Ayosss. Just what we need. :| Eff hell year. |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |