NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: Just when you think things would get better.. // Help? // Nostalgia? =)) // When you least expect it // And It Just Gets Better // NO KIDDING?! // BUSY. // THANK YOU. // Too much // &@#*@&$! //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Friday, October 10, 2008
@ 10:09 PM


Hell, yeah..

I had a blast. I swear. Maybe all these bruises would be worth it. Worth everything.

And mind you, I have bruises all over me. =))) Di ko alam kung san galing yung iba. :))

I can't believe I still couldn't find a stinkin' way to not cry. Yes, I cried again. I WANT IT TO STOP. The crying, I mean.

Maggie, Patbau, Aves, Dors, Min, Inah, Dhanika and I stayed at Mcdo Retiro. Patbau, Inah and Dhanika went home first. Then Aves followed. I told Min, Dors and Marge to head home as well 'cause they kinda need to. So they did. And the creepy thing happened.

I finished my Kumon and sat at the table nearest the door. Then this man approached me and asked me if I had anyone with me. And stupid me said no. Shitty. Then he sat down on the seat across me and asked me stuff. Then I headed outside since I was really creeped out. And double stupidity. It's more dangerous to wait outside Mcdo. Duh. I waited. And waited. Until my parents came.

I tried to stop crying. And since I was seated at the back part of the car, they didn't see me cry. Then we headed for Kumon, then Crossings. We ate dinner and yeah. Eto na.

I really tend to cry whenever it's my dad who talks to me. As in yung masinsinan na heart to heart. =)) K, natawa pa eh no. =))) Pero alam mo yun? I guess I didn't know that he could be as caring as my mom. And we weren't that close. Well, compared to my mom, that is.

I love my dad to death. I mean, I know he's always mad at stuff but he's nice in a way, too. And those are the times I love him even more.

I cried. Again. :| In public. Sobrang di ko na kaya. Ugh. Turuan nyo nga akong magpigil ng luha! Leche.

I had fun. I swear. Minus the creepy thing. Or maybe.. whatever.

WAIT! I remembered these girls while I was doing my Friday Routine aka Head-for-the-second-floor-and-stare-at-the-books-'cause-you-don't-have-money-tobuy-them. And then these girls literally ran to the shelf. I was on the opposite side. And you can just imagine the force imparted on the shelf by the girls bouncing at me. =))

GIRL: OMG OMG OMG! BREAKING DAAAWN! OMG OMG, HARDBOOOOUND!

She was literally screaming. :)) Or basta sobrang lakas lang talga ng boses nya. =))) Deym. Ngayon ko lang narerealize na sobrang overrated na ng Twilight Saga. :| =))) And to think that I was planning on re-reading it this weekend. So much for that. :|

Oh! And bakit pag hardbound ka, lagi kang walang synopsis sa likod? :| Puro book reviews lang. :| Minsan meron, pero get? :|

Ito pa pala! =)) May pahabol pa sya eh. :)) Kasi may nakita atang magazine, tas sabi nya, "OMG OMG KELANGAN KO TO. Andito yung Jonas Brothers." With the "Aww. :(" Tone. =))

Sobrang benta sakin, shit. =)) I've nothing against them. Natatawa lang ako dun sa girl. =)))

Thank you, dear. You made me laugh. =)))))))



Enjoy your 4-day weekend, guys! :)

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★