NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: Hell, yeah. // Just when you think things would get better.. // Help? // Nostalgia? =)) // When you least expect it // And It Just Gets Better // NO KIDDING?! // BUSY. // THANK YOU. // Too much //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Wednesday, October 15, 2008
@ 6:04 PM


Forgotten.

Today was fun. Mass in the morning & PALIHAN 'til 2:30pm. Tomorrow's gonna be.. eff. No supervised practices plus the crappy schedule. Forgive me. I just hate Thursday scheds.

Sir Geom and Ms. Villavert made my day. :)) They sang and danced while we were practicing for our trip to Pampanga on Saturday.


Sir Geom: Ayan, sige. 1, 2, 3, 4.. *kanta*
Seniors: =))))))

Medyo kasi pwedeng "1, 2, 3 GO" eh. =))

Sir Geom: Math teacher eh! =)) Ano ba yan, lumalabas yung pagka-Math teacher ko eh.


I can really feel that I'll fail Eco. I effin' used the wrong value for the computation and analysis after the graph during the exam. UGH. :|

Whatever. I'll change my layout! :> Maybe later. Or tomorrow. :))

Lame post. School's eating me up. I can't focus on the brighter things in life. :))))) Whatev.


*The title has nothing to do with the post. :)



P.S. FORGOT TONS OF THINGS.
Okay, now it's related with the title. =))

It's funny how people react to events, things, especially people. From the past. =)) I was really amused at my former and current classmates' [II1 & IV3] reactions when the video of the seniors last year was shown. :)) Sobrang nakakatawa lang. Na ako pa yung naalala nila nung nakita nila yun. =))) K, babaw eh.

Ew, bumabalik. =)))))))

Whatev. Di kailangan. =))))


K. Kumon time. :))) Gotta gooo.

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★