NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: And It Just Gets Better // NO KIDDING?! // BUSY. // THANK YOU. // Too much // &@#*@&$! // Too fast // Am I? // Some things never change // What was left of.. //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Sunday, September 28, 2008
@ 3:56 PM


When you least expect it.

I've received 25 messages with the magic words in it. :) Thank you, guys! :)

I've had a blast yesterday. We ate lunch at Don Henrico's along West Ave. after going to Kumon to drop off my homework and to tentatively stop having Kumon. Yeah, my mom decided that I should stop for a month it wasn't doing me any good since it adds up to my daily workload. SO yeah.

But then another twist of fate happened. Eff life, it always wants me to make the last decision. While my mom was talking to Teacher Stephen, Teacher Elmer talked to me and informed me that I reached the Silver Award Level thing. I've been stuck in the Bronze Level for decades, you know. So if I stop now, I wouldn't be able to maintain that stinkin' silver level.

So I ran to my mom and told her that I would work extra hard on the worksheets and stuff. So bottomline, I'm not stopping. =)) Yuck, this'll be a lame entry.

I went straight to Circle C to meet up with Cy and the rest for our Music Recording. Half of IV3 were there. :D Turns out that the recording station wasn't there anymore so we settled at Cy's crib. We bought a mic to connect to the computer. Cy, if ever you're reading this, everything'll be okay. :) Okay? :)

After 5 hours [2pm -7pm], we managed to record our songs and take pictures of Cy's baby photos. =))) ILY, Cyrene Tan! :D

THANK YOU, GUYS. :D I never thought it would be this.. fun. :) And hilarious:

SCENE1: Recorder, Inah and Me.

Aira's group practicing in the background.
ME: *listens to the computer* Bt walang tunog?
INAH: Kasi nagrerecord eh. =))

SCENE2: Patbau, Charm, Mimi

PATBAU: *shoots ball, bounces out of the gate* Uyyyy, pano ba to buksaaaan??
CHARM: *walks slowly to the main door gatee whatev* =))))))


SCENE3: Cy's group, Recorder

ME: *plays with the mic* Hahaha, pano kaya pag nag-record tayo tas naka-off pala to? =))
THEM: Hoy, wag naman! Super effort.
After a couple of minutes..
CY: O ayan, soprano muna.
THEM: *sings*
Sabay tingin sa computer at pinlayback.
ME: Bt wala? :| CY. NAKA-OFF. =)))))

Plus the 10 shots tas nahulog ako. =)))) Leche.

Went home and watched Heroes S3EP1 with family. Well, my mom and I were the only ones who watched 'cause my bro wathced it before we did. Kbye. :))

THANK YOU, GUYS. I HAD FUN. IT WAS A MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY. :) ILY.

I'll work on my Computer Project now. :D

New layout, BTW. Gift ko sa sarili ko. =)))) HAHAHA. Ang pangit.

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★