NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: Tough Love // Tension of the opposites // Difference? // Finallyyyy. // Drown me with your smile // Goodbye, UP // Come to think of it.. // Zilch // Caught up // Not now //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Friday, August 15, 2008
@ 8:26 PM


What was left of...

6 people were absent today. I guess it was because of the Ateneo AppForm submission deadline. From 7 people who were assigned to go to Tahanan, 3 of us were left. All of 'em were absent. Yeah. :| Patbau, iwan-ere ka. :| =)) K, I understand. Joke lang. :)) Hahahaha. :)) Labo.

So we went to Tahanang Walang Hagdan and interacted & helped the people there. I practically counted little plastic sheets and placed them on top of each other on a piece of wood mounted with nails. It was fun counting for two hours. My eyes hurt. But, for the first time eversince we were going in and out of school during Palihan, I felt fulfilled. Honestly. :)

We ate lunch and went back to school. So basically, we traveled for 2 hours to get there, stayed for 2 hours and went back for 1.5 hours. Do the math. :P

Went to the Layouting thing forum for the Theresian Mag. Sir Valencia was our guest speaker. I was kinda hoping for someone else. =)) Tas.. K, samaaaaa! =)) =)) Or baka nagsawa lang talaga ako sa mukha nya kasi sya na yung kasama namin buong araw. =))) He extended till 4:30 which made me 20 minutes late. I was hoping against hope that my dad wouldn't go berserk because of waiting. But fortuantely, they were the ones who were late. =))

***

I placed the thought of you at the back of my mind. I wanted to forget. But I can't. My mind can't seem to comprehend. And everytime my parents, well, my dad in particular, say "Trisha?" whenever I say "Krizia", it all comes back. Everything comes back. In a positive way, that is. :)

I remember, when we were in grade 6, you went here at our house together with Marge and the rest for the Mythology thing presentation. And yes, since we're about to discuss it in English during this quarter, it makes it come back even more. The memories and laughters and all that stuff, I mean.

I even remember your little brother [well, he was little back then. Now, he's as tall as a lamp post. :| K, joke lang. But you get what I mean.] with my little brother. They were classmates then. Okay, whatever.

I guess I just wanna say thank you. For everything. kahit malabo to, basta yun. =)) K, labo na talaga.

So yes, ngayon ko lang naisipang igreet ka ng Happy Birthday. =)) =)) =)) Sorry naman, ngayon lang natauhan. Buhat, malamang, ng napakahabang bakasyon. K, nag-Tagalog. =))

Jooooke. Kasi wala akong nasabi sayo nun. =)) K, sana nababasa nya to eh no. =))

***

Hahahaha. There's something about this day that makes me feel.. light & comfortable and.. yeah, whatever. I even felt like giving my grandmother a hug, which was definitely unusual 'cause sometimes [oo na, ang sama ko na talaga], I kind of ignore them and take them for granted.

This day is making me feel weirder by the second. I can't even imagine I wrote that stuff above. Yuck, todo weird na. =))

***

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PATRICIA ALYANNA CONLU! :D

Dahil kahit ilang taon na tayng hindi nakapag-usap, kinakausap mo parin ako pag kinakausap kita. At salamat sa lahat ng ating pag-uusap. Hahaha, bangag. =)) But seriously, thank you. :>

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★