|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Tension of the opposites // Difference? // Finallyyyy. // Drown me with your smile // Goodbye, UP // Come to think of it.. // Zilch // Caught up // Not now // Bottled Up // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Monday, August 11, 2008
@ 6:54 PM 0 Comments Tough Love. "No one knows for certain how much impact they have on the lives of other people. Oftentimes, we have no clue. Yet we push it just the same." -Hannah Baker, Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher Yes, I shouldn't be blogging right now. But I just can't resist temptation. =)) Haha. I missed the computer to much. And it's just been the 1st quarter. 150+ days to go. :| And if you're a senior, 1st quarter feels like the 4th already. Seriously. I've just read Ikay's latest entry and they've been bombarded with projects again. :| Demmet. And yea, I'm still blogging right now. I'm looking forward for English 'cause we'll tackle Greek Mythology. I swear, ang gaganda ng damit nila. =)) K, weird. But still. I miss my grade6 days. Yung diba, greek mythology rin. :P Went to The Block yesterday instead of going to Tiendesitas. It was my dad's birthday. Nakakaasar. I was supposed to buy Breaking Dawn but I didn't know if I'd wait for a hardbound copy [since my Eclipse is hardbound and the first two are paperbacks] or if I'd buy a paperback copy [and ask my TitaChris to buy a hardbound copy so we'd exchange]. K, whatever. I ended up buying nothing at all. Amp. :)) *** Palihan on Friday. Yipee. *** OMG, Monday palang palaaaaaa! :| :| :(( Akala ko, Wednesday na or something. :(( Gusto ko na grumaduate. :(( K, layo bigla eh no. =)) |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |