|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Am I? // Some things never change // What was left of.. // Tough Love // Tension of the opposites // Difference? // Finallyyyy. // Drown me with your smile // Goodbye, UP // Come to think of it.. // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Sunday, August 24, 2008
@ 10:48 PM 1 Comments Too fast. Time flies by so fast. Too fast, I can hardly keep up. August's about to end and it only hit me just now that I'm gonna take the ACET a couple of weeks from now. My dad reminded me about it just last night. I'mma have the refresher on August 30. We are to take the NCAE on Wednesday. :| Card's out on September 2. Deym. It is too fast.
Anyway, we went to Tiendesitas today to get Yaki a haircut. While we left him in good groomer's hands, we set out and went to look for a going-away gift for my cousin and my Uncle and Aunt. We ended up buying slippers and a pair of sandals for me. =))) I brought my camera with me. For some reason, I wanted to use the Color Accent thing. So I took pictures when we got home. Self-timer, of course. I'll post the pictures in my Multiply together with the Leadership Training pictures. Plus the pictures I took for the Witnessing Activity for the training as well. Oh, and the vids as well. :D K, sorry na, natatamad pa ko mag-resize ng images. :)) I'll post them as soon as I can. :D I'm typing this using another computer. I got kicked off of the computer I'm using 5 mins. ago. I was even talking to Elisa. :| His reason was because I used the computer last Friday and Saturday. So now, it was his turn. Demmet. I have to have a laptop. Or at least a computer for myself. And to think that we have 4 computers in the house. :| Anyway, the one in my room's too old to function. Although it does function. With the extension cord, that is. K, whatever. Anyway, I have to read a book. The Mythology thing. I love their costume! :> K, whatever. So yeah, toodles! :D *** I totally forgot to write about what happened last Friday. =))) We watched Noli at El Fili at PETA. OMG, the actors were coool! :> Yeah, drool over Ibarra and Basilio. :)) Oh! I remember the bodyguards during Paulita and Juanito's wedding. They were literally staring at us [we were close to them]. Yes, I know, they were wearing sunglasses. But still. Funny, when we passed by them, I was totally stunned. It's as if they weren't the ones who acted in front of us. :)) K, weird. Whatever. There were two guys, I think, who sat on the stairs close to us. You should've seen Cy's reaction. =)) And everybody's reaction. I was really laughing hard. ILY, Cyrene Ciriaco Taaan! :D :D :D Okay, I'll read now. :D |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |