NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: Too fast // Am I? // Some things never change // What was left of.. // Tough Love // Tension of the opposites // Difference? // Finallyyyy. // Drown me with your smile // Goodbye, UP //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Thursday, August 28, 2008
@ 10:21 PM


&@#*@&$!.

This day was !@&&*$#. I failed the Eco quiz. Lolah D got mad at us. Plus Sir Vilo. Plus Mrs. RDK. K, they weren't that mad. They just, um.. Ugh. Basta.

Well, except for English. I love Greek Mythology. Really. I was thankful that I got a goddess for the monologue. I know I can't pull off a god if I, by some unlucky chance, get it.

I got Gaea for my monologue. I was really relieved that I got her. But I wanted Athena. Or.. Artemis. Ang daya ni Steph, Artemis sya. :( Oops. Cy's Artemis na pala. Palit sila ni Steph. Tas si Buban, Athena. :( K, nalungkot eh no. :)) K, palit tayooooo! :)) JOOKE.

I don't have time to blog. Senior year's too much for us. Sabay-sabay lahat ng projects at reports at lahaaaatt. Demmet.

PinoyDiyalogo + EnglishMonologue + Stinkin'RelProject + MusicRecording + PhysicsReport(na uulitin :|) = HELL. Swear.

Hafta go. Off to rewrite notes. And read Greek Mythology. :)

Hopefully, tomorrow's gonna get better. Hopefully.

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★