|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Come to think of it.. // Zilch // Caught up // Not now // Bottled Up // Fail // Nothing Matters Anymore // Where do we go from here? // Paint me a picture with you and me together // In Good Terms With // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Saturday, August 2, 2008
@ 3:24 PM 0 Comments Goodbye, UP. Yeah, hell. It's overrrr! :))
First batch, amputek. =)) I was with J Cay at NIGS. Si Patbau rin, nakita ko. =)) *** Have tons of stuff to do. Have to start now. But yeah, I wanna sleep first. AAAHHHHHH. Demmeeeettt. Mababaliw na ko. =)) =)) =)) K, whatever. Goodluck to the next batch of UPCAT takers. :D *** I'll update this as soon as the exams are over. K? :D Good. |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |