|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Goodbye, UP // Come to think of it.. // Zilch // Caught up // Not now // Bottled Up // Fail // Nothing Matters Anymore // Where do we go from here? // Paint me a picture with you and me together // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Sunday, August 3, 2008
@ 9:21 PM 0 Comments Drown me with your smile. I wish it rains hard that we do not have to attend classes tomorrow. Physics is totally getting more complicated than ever. I haven't finished, or rather started, with the micropaper and reflective log which was due last Friday.
Since the UPCAT's finally over, I could now rant about it. =)) Language and Reading Compre was, as they say, kinda easy. Syempre may kinda sakin no. =)) HAHAHA. K, labo. =)) Science was okay. Math was.. :| :| :| I was looking forward to that part. Tas hindi ko pa natapos. Eff time pressure. :| Uuuuggh. Sayang. Super sayang. If we were given the time, I would've spent it on Math. Sabi ko pa nung Math test na, "pag dating ko sa number na to, kakain na ko." Eh eff, yung mismong test, hindi ko natapos. :| :| :| And shit, yung last 6 numbers na dapat sagutin ay puro word problems pa. Tas 2 minutes nalang. KASI DAPAT BINLANKO KO NALANG. ALAM MO YUUUUN? :| :| K, enough about that. I've to go now. I'll finish my micropaper and relfective log. :D *** I've just seen the trailer for the upcoming movie. It seems nice. It is nice. The last time I planned on reading the Haryy Potter Series was last summer. I wanted to read HP5 but ended up reading everything, from the first book down to the last. That was last summer. That summer was when I was influenced to read books. I never really wanted them. Our HP ritual was that my mom reads the book and tells us the story righ tbefore we watch the movie. Now, she hasn't read HP5 till the last book. Seems like time flies so fast that we don't get the chance to do stuff we'd want. I wish I could read everything I could get my hands on. I wanna read it NOW. :( I wish it was summer all over again. |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |