|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Finallyyyy. // Drown me with your smile // Goodbye, UP // Come to think of it.. // Zilch // Caught up // Not now // Bottled Up // Fail // Nothing Matters Anymore // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
@ 7:48 PM 0 Comments Difference?. I'm supposed to study for the exams right now. I badly want to change my layout. I wanna hell year to end. NOW NAAAAA. :| :| :|
Dhanika and I exchanged jackets already. Same print, different sizes. Before, hers was large and mine was small. So yeah. :)) Get? :D Physics is killing me. But I love vectors. =)) Or at least because we get to color 'em. :)) K, bitter. Should've been placed in Visual Arts. :( K, whatever. Our exam for AdvComp elective was okay. But it was long. :| Had the PE dance thing exam a while ago. Bonded with Buban, Mamel and Kat O during PE. :)) Ayaw pa akong ipag-test ni Ms eh. =)) Me: *giving the paper with the sketch and stuff* MDL: Umupo ka na. Me: Ha? Miss, turn ko na po! MDL: Umupo ka naaa. Me: Ha? Hala. :| :| :| IV3: Ms, magtetest po siya. =)) Whatever. Hahaha. Hafta go now. *** There are spoilers everywhere. I so wanna have the book now. NOW NA. =)) =)) Ew, arte. =)) Joke lang yun! =)) |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |