NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: Caught up // Not now // Bottled Up // Fail // Nothing Matters Anymore // Where do we go from here? // Paint me a picture with you and me together // In Good Terms With // Never // Think Back //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Sunday, July 27, 2008
@ 9:18 PM


Zilch.

Just had dinner. We had this hell of a conversation. :))

Andi: *changed the channel to Nickelodeon. Daughtry was playing some music.*
Mom: Kamuka yan nung kalbong artista.
Niko: Si Bamboo.
Mom: Hindiiii.
Niko: Vin Diesel!
Andi: Ang mahal na pala nun.
Mom: Alin?
Andi: Vin DIESEL. HAHAHAHA.

K, corny. Hahahahaha. Anyway, NO CLASSES TOMORROW. :)

My bro went to Trinoma together with my 2nd grade cousin for a contest. I repeatedly asked them what it was about but yeah, my questions fell on deaf ears. Again.

Seems like no one wants to listen. Feels like no one cares. 'Cause yeah, no one does.

Yeah, about the title..

Zilch = Zero= Lovelife. =)) K, whateverrrr.

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★