NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: Nothing Matters Anymore // Where do we go from here? // Paint me a picture with you and me together // In Good Terms With // Never // Think Back // These Twists and Turns of Fate // Still here // Scream out, Live loud // Yet Again //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Saturday, July 5, 2008
@ 3:05 PM


Fail.

Why do I always, always, have to make the wrong decision? Can I not do anything right anymore? Why does everything have to go the wrong way? :(

***

I tried to be happy. Well, I am happy anyway. Sort of. IDK. It's different when you're not talking to me. I consider you as one of the persons whom I can talk to about anything and everything. And with a press of a button, everything's different. Where are you? I'm sorry. You know I am.

***

I have tons of stuff to do. Goodluck, people. I want this to be over. Now. Argh. :| Will be in school tomorrow. My dad's gonna kill me for having me fetched almost everyday. Eff.He's gonna kill me for having him wait for thirty minutes without warning. Darn. I hate it when my dad's angry. :|

***

Honestly, I felt a lot worse after having that activity with Mod4. I feel disgruntled. And miffed. All because I wasn't able to take that chance to express myself. I have to have Cy to back me up. Sorry, Cy. And thank you.

Hindi nyo ba napapansin na sobrang nauutal na ko? As in hindi ko tlaga alam yung sasabihin ko. Oo, may sinulat na tayo. Eh ang gulu-gulo nung sinulat ko. Tanga kasi eh. Hindi ginamit yung G-Tec. :| Uuuuuuggghh.

I feel so bad right now. Well, this is a late post anyway. Ugh, whatever.

I admit, I am easily intimidated. Easily. I want to build my confidence. But I can't. IDK. See! I wasn't able to say that yesterday. Amp.

The activity didn't seem to help at all. Demmet. Help me, God. :(



Yeah, go figure.

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★