|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Fail // Nothing Matters Anymore // Where do we go from here? // Paint me a picture with you and me together // In Good Terms With // Never // Think Back // These Twists and Turns of Fate // Still here // Scream out, Live loud // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
@ 6:46 PM 5 Comments Bottled Up. Been out for a week or so. Too much workload. No sleep. No social life. Nothing. :|
Am not gonna blog about the Leadership Training since it was kinda not that eventful. Not to mention boring. Except for other parts which I won't elaborate as well. Amp. Sorry, I feel sucky at the moment. I've been thinking. Thinking too much. And I've decided that I won't bother you anymore. Hope everything'll be fine. Soon. I'll take that back. Everything's fine, I guess. So yeah, whatever. Wait, I changed my mind. I'll blog na. :)) HAHA. K, weird. You don't have to read on if you don't want to. Leadership training was okay since we mainly did activities about the stuff leaders should possess. And I, for one, can say that I do not have what it takes to be a leader. I missed blogging. Haha. Random. Anyway, we did the Witnessing Presentation thing for Module2 which didn't work out the way I had it in mind. I forgot, yea, FORGOT, to include the effin' song in the effin' USB which made the whole presentation sucky. Sorry na, Module2. About the song thing which Sir Z wanted placed me on the verge of tears. I wasn't able to tell Mod4 about it Another thing pissed me off. I was busy laughing my ass off that I became unaware of the people around me. I mean, Cy was off around the campus to look for her -- I'll stop now. Baka may iba pa akong masabi. :)) Basta, thank you and sorry, Mod4. *** Kanina pa kasi eh. Gusto ko lang ilabas. Actually, mejo dismissal ko lang to napag-reflect-an. ***POINT1: May ginawa nanaman ba ako? Sana kasi iexplain mo sakin para alam ko diba. One thing I've learned from the training was to not make assumptions. So now, I'm asking you why. Para clear lahat. Okaaayy? :D :D K, weird. Again. POINT2: Bt ba kelangang bawat lingon ko, ikaw nakikita ko? =)) Epal nito. :)) K, joke lang. :D HAHA. LABOOOOO. POINT3: I spent my night finishing that and we weren't able to submit it. Amp. I hate it. Have to go now. I'll change my layout soon. Promise. :D |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |