|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: These Twists and Turns of Fate // Still here // Scream out, Live loud // Yet Again // Guess what // Big Feet // Loser // Raspberry Bunnies and Striped Tees // One More Time // Enough // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
@ 7:17 PM 0 Comments Think Back. We only have Trigo as our homework so.. we're kinda free. :D Haha. But I have to read El Fili first. And the novel for English.
Anyway, we picked our SEG today. We were supposed to go to Flicks since it's kinda new. We asked Rona and the others if they planned anything so that II-1 would be together once more. :D They told us they'd go to the Soc.Sci thing. Pero full na. So watak-watak na ata. :| We ended up in Flicks. It's kind of a movie thing SEG. Amp. Sorry naman. :)) Ang sabaw ko pa ngayon. The group's kinda small so it's okay. But I still wish we belonged to a bigger group. Just like last year. :( Anyway, I have a lot of things in mind, actually. I just can't say it publicly. Ampppp. =)) Para san pa tong blog? =)) Leche. So yeah. Labo. :| Mamel, mag-OL ka naaaaa. AYUN! I remembered something to blog about. =)) During dismissal time, I saw Ate Joaquee. :> I also waited for Ms. Gineta since I was supposed to give her the money for PALIHAN on Friday. Thank God that's over. I just don't want to get things piled up that I can't handle it anymore. Amp. *** I think my instincts are right. But I still don't close my mind and draw conclusions right away. I mean, I might be wrong *** I don't know why I felt that way a while ago. I mean, you weren't doing anything wrong in the first place. Maybe I'm just losing my sanity. Amp. =)) Joke lang. Or maybe I'm just too affected. =)) Affected that I still can't get over that incident. That incident that swept me off of my feet. My feet that are ... Amp. Ona, gusto ko lang ituloy. =)) =)) Hay buhaaayyy. :| *** I'm getting more random by the second. :)) I think I should finish what I'm supposed to do now. So yeah. Bye. :) Why do you have to show up at the time I least expect you to? |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |