|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Think Back // These Twists and Turns of Fate // Still here // Scream out, Live loud // Yet Again // Guess what // Big Feet // Loser // Raspberry Bunnies and Striped Tees // One More Time // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
@ 8:24 PM 0 Comments Never. I never knew how much it would cost me to be in that position. I acted like nothing matters and that everything would flow perfectly. Well, hello! This ain't your imagination. Wake up, dude.
I never thought that it would turn out that way. That I would have to regret something once more. I guess that's the way it is, huh? That everytime I make decisions, everything I never really thought that it would end up that way. That I'd have to take the thought of you away. That I'd have to sacrifice my.. um, happiness? But yeah, I'll act like nothing matters. I'll act like nothing's wrong. And yes, that way, I wouldn't be regretting anything anymore. Never did I realize that I'd have to forget about you one day. *** Mamel, sana naiintindihan mo tong pinagsasabi ko no? =)) =)) Walang sense eh. Puro symbols. Ay weh. =)) Joke lang. :D *** I never realized that the more I push you away, gravity's pulling me towards you again. |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |