NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: Raspberry Bunnies and Striped Tees // One More Time // Enough // We'll work it Out // I don't wanna miss a thing // Tell me You'll never leave me // Out of words // Finale // In it to Win it // Paint me Blue :) //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Monday, June 2, 2008
@ 12:20 AM


Loser.

Just learned how to save a GIF. Stupid Photoshop. =)) Haha! I actually tried to find it out for myself. I'm on the right path, anyway. I just needed to know how to save it. :P But yeah, not quite successful. Good thing there's the internet. :) I love you to death! =)) +) =)) Kidding. :)

Off to my bro's new school tomorrow. New. Don't ask. He might not answer it himself if you were to ask him. And Greenhills. We're bringing back the shoes mom bought for me. :P Kasi maluwag. =)) Haha. Bye now. :)

Oh, and yes, ngayon ko lang nadiscover kung pano gumawa mag-save ng GIF.

*8 days to senior year hell. Hay. :(

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★