|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Loser // Raspberry Bunnies and Striped Tees // One More Time // Enough // We'll work it Out // I don't wanna miss a thing // Tell me You'll never leave me // Out of words // Finale // In it to Win it // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Monday, June 2, 2008
@ 7:59 PM 2 Comments Big Feet. Went to bro's school to check something. The guard said that the personnel held a meeting and that we should head back that afternoon. So instead, we went to Greenhills first to exchange the footwear my mom bought for me.
We ate at Mann Hann first and went to the shoestore. They have tons of great stuff there that I couldn't decide which one to pick. The saleslady there was yelling "Ma'am, sige na, pili na kayo. Para buena mano." She shouted it repeatedly at me. Parang.. duuuudee. Wait laaaang! =))) Anyway, I was torn between a black pointy fat shoe with a little design and anothr pointy black plain shoes with an inch-high heel. I was thinking that if I should think practically, then I should go with the flat ones. But since I already have white flats that look similar to the one they're selling, I'd go with the inch-high one. I thought it ovcer while we roamed around. I wanted to go with the flat ones. I couldn't even imagine myself wearing the inch-high ones. But yeah, Anyway, yeah. We bought the inch-high one. I didn't even "walk" it The cable operator guy was here to check the signals and cables. :)) There were lines and stuff whenever you watch the TV. Not ordinary lines. I mean, you could make a picture out of those lines. And most of the time, the "picture" matches the show on ABS. I don't know if it's something huge, but I know that it's something. :)) Anyway, I think I have to do my Kumon already. So.. Yeah. :) Bbye. |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |