|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Freeze me till I Say I Love you // Crazy // Feel like it was just yesterday // Did it // Say it again // Most likely false // Been There // Dread // Chagrin and Rabid // Too much // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Thursday, May 15, 2008
@ 12:55 PM 11 Comments What I've been Longing to happen. Nope, am not talking about the enrollment. =)) Duh. It's something.. different. :| And I mean different.
My dad woke me up at 5:30am. I was freakin' sleepy. I think I just sat and stared at nothing for almost 15 mins. :)) Haha. We arrived at 7:20am, I think. Some were there already so we went in, too. I dashed to the list and looked for my Elective. My dad was beside me and found my name first before I did. I was placed in Advance Computer. I really didn't know what to feel. I was too befuddled to feel. Ironic. I just.. I think I wanted to be in Visual Arts since it was my second choice. But nonetheless, I think I'll go with Advance Computer. But yeah, I thought of browsing through the list of my future elective classmates and found Anyway, I listed the sections of my cousin's classmates. She's in section 5. :| Damn. Dapat kasi 1! =)) Successor eh no. Hahahaha. Ay labo. :)) So yeah, Pam, if you're reading this, call me right away. :)) Hahaha. Anyway, we took our time in buying the books since we were allowed to go out at 10am only. Coding kami. :| It always happens that way. They always schedule our enrollment on a Thursday. What's wrong with you, people? :| :| :| We then headed for the supplies thingy. It was a good idea that I went with my Dad instead of just waiting for him. P770+ lahat yun. I took out some stuff 'cause I still have them. Edi yun. We then checked it afterwards. And shitty, 11 yung notebooks. Eh 9 lang yung bilang ko dun sa list. 9 lang rin yung bilang ng mom ko. Turns out they included the "Elective Requirements" part. So there. We bought patches and went to Chowking. We ate and went to the dog store thing. :)) We bought the cage for the little doggie. :D We bought food at Czerina's and went home. I stacked my books and folded the plastic bags and filed the receipts. Afterwhich, I headed upstairs. I was really pissed that my room was a mess. The bed, which I don't sleep in, was halfway filled with my old bags from the past three years. I never had the chance to fix it.. or maybe I'm just that lazy. :)) Anyway, I raided my desk. I took out my old W.I.T.C.H. magazines which I wasn't able to read. Some were still packaged. Some were duplicated. Haha. I'm thinking of selling it, but yeah, don't know how that might work out. :)) Anyway, I stacked my old books according to their size while I stacked my old notebooks according to year. Haha, OC eh. Whenever I feel the adrenaline to clean, I really can take it as far as I could go. I was sweating like hell but it was all worth it. Another weird thing was that I stacked some books/magazines that I thought might interest my Lolo. =))) Anyway, so there. I tried rewriting my notes in Biology while ago but gave up and started using the computer. Haha. I'm such a sucker for computers. Haha, rhyming! :)) I have to go now. :D I think I'll finish rewriting these stuff and start answering my Math assignments. :D Bye! |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |