NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: I don't wanna miss a thing // Tell me You'll never leave me // Out of words // Finale // In it to Win it // Paint me Blue :) // What I've been Longing to happen // Freeze me till I Say I Love you // Crazy // Feel like it was just yesterday //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Tuesday, May 27, 2008
@ 8:57 AM


We'll work it Out.

I woke up 'cause there was something bulky behind my neck. Turns out I slept with my brother's MP3 on. I was afraid that I might've drained the battery, but thank God I didn't. :) It has an automatic turn off thing. Haha!

I was listening to David Cook's Always Be My Baby. :)) I think I was really sleepy that time. Hell, it was midnight, alright.

I dreamt about her two days in a row now. Yesterday was in Greenhills and at home, and now was in some place I've no idea where. It creeping me out 'cause .. whatever. But my point is.. :| Err. Nevermind. =))

My dreams are too weird. :)) I even dreamt about Sir Macky getting mad at us 'cause we weren't listening to his "talk". =)) Darn. Oh! And I dreamt about having mermaid tails [whatever.=))] with Bianca and that we were being chased by someone. =)) And then Bianca jumped off a cliff that she thought would lead to the water but lead her to the rice field. =))

Yeah, it was a trap. That someone following us set it. Darn, ang labo. Anyway, wag na. =))))

***

We had MATH COMPRE and the ACET Mock Exam yesterday. We sat all day and burned the tips of our pencils with the anwers we're not so sure of. MATH COMPRE was fun. =)))) Kidding. It burned the hell out of me. I always panic everytime I take a test. Anyway, my paper was he last one the teacher collected. Haha! Buti umabot. :P I was scared of the results since the person in front, checking my paper, took some time to count the scores. So ang baba ko diba. :|

But yeah, I passed. :D Ako yung last. =))) Ba yaaan. Weh. Haha.

ACET was too long. Nakakainis. The paragraphs were verbose. =)) WEH. =)) And it was really lengthy. :P Goodluck nalang tomorrow. We'll be evaluating the UPCAT and ACET mock exams.

On the way home, my dad and I bought palabok near West Ave. While waiting, he talked about college stuff. :| I really hate it when it comes to that. I mean, I think I'm just scared, but who isn't? Well, a number of people maybe. Hay. :|

I told my dad about the Refresher Course Card given to us. We'll be heading back there on July 12 and August 30 for the UPCAT and ACET, respectively. I think we'll be reviewing stuff again. :| Thank God it landed on a Saturday.

***

Darn. My birthday's on a Saturday. :( I want it to be on a weekday so as to spend my day with my friends. :( Okay, I know it's ironic. You can say that we could go out or something, but I doubt my parents would agree to that. :)) I'd reather spend my day in school. :P

***

Anyway, I'm still working on my notebooks. Ii promised to start today but I can't seem to make up my mind. HA! Goodluck talaga. I'm predicting I'll end up doing the same thing as last year -- Tearing off the first design and replacing it with my original idea.

And I'm still thinking about it. I wanted this year to be different. I wanted to use colors that aren't too familiar with people. But yeah, I'm out of ideas. I can't seem to make it fit for the right subject. :| I'll work on it. :D Haha!

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★