|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Spoil me // Missed Me? // Out of Control // Indifference // You make me go Wee :) // Take 'em all away // Too good to be true // Possessive // Ice Cream did it // Asymptotes // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Thursday, May 1, 2008
@ 6:27 PM 2 Comments Too much. Just got home from someplace and I'm friggin' gonna burst right now if I don't start talking -- I mean, typing. :D :D :D
My brother woke me up and told me that if I wouldn't take a bath right that second, my dad's gonna kill me. So yeah, I took a shower and dressed. I wasn't even sure if he's pulling a joke or what. So I went downstairs in shorts since I don't wanna be embarrassed if he's just kidding around. And yes, I was wrong. =)) We were going out talaga. =)) But I have no freakin' idea where. =)) Dang. I came downstairs wearing pants and started fixing my stuff. We boarded [Okay, parang bus lang. =)))] the car and went off. I was actually planning on rereading Twilight since I've nothing to do and well, I think that's the best way to kill time. :D Anyway, I remembered that we were supposed to go to Macro since our DVD player broke down due to *ehem* Anyway, we decided to go to Gateway. My parents were having dejavus since that was the place where they were before. Okay, labo. =)) Sorry. :D We looked liked tourists there. =)) I vaguley remember the last time we were there. :)) We can't even freakin' find a bookstore. =))) Okay, unless you want to read more of my Twilight adventure, read on. =)) HAHAHA. So there. We ate at the foodcourt. My dad told me to look and get spoon&forks for the four of us. Syempre hanap naman ako. =)) I was going around in circles. I basically looked like a freakin' idiot. =)) HAHAHA. Sorry naman. I went back there feeling ill since I thought that my dad would scold me for not "using my eyes" when I look for stuff. :| When I got there, the cashier lady was handing my mom plastic utensils. She says that it was easier instead of handing stainless utensils since people get them. Okay, naintindihan nyo ba? =)) HAHAHA. Anyway, after eating, I told them that we have to get to Fully Booked right that second. :)) But yeah, things got in the way so we first went to the electronics shop to look for a good DVD player. :) While we were there, my mom was texted by Powerbooks, informing her that they reserved her a copy of New Moon. :)) My mom told me to read it and asked me to reply. Ayun. :D Haha! We then went to Gourdo's since we passed by it on our way to FullyBooked. My mom bought two colorful plates: a green&pink one and a bluegreen&orange. We were off to find FullyBooked. Grabe, we were running in circles talaga. =)) It was then that we realized, after asking directions from the guard, that FullyBooked was just a floor from Gourdo's. :| HAHAHAHA, leche. =)) Anyway, when we got there, my mom immediately asked for Eclipse. And ta-daaaaa! :D :D :D I saw them. Okay, labo. :)) The set was actually complete. I got my hands on Eclipse right away. But here's the thing. Walang paperback. :( My Twilight and New Moon are paperbacks. My mom asked the person in the cashier and told us that there's still no paperback copy for Eclipse. :( Hay. Of course I wouldn't want to let this pass. I told my mom it was okay eventhough it's the only book in the set that's hardbound. Eff that freakin' set in National Bookstore way way back in February. I should've bought them already. May free tattoos pa. :( HAAYYYY. I'm friggin' pissed talaga. :( Oh, here's another thing. Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse were classified as Children's books. EFF. =)) HAHAHAHA. Weird, weird. :)) I was looking for more books and found Physik by Septimus Heap[?][Oh wait! I've just googled it. I'm right! :D It's Heap talaga. :D :D :D]. Okay, 'm not sure abut the surname. =)) It's kind of a Harry Potter book. The set's complete, actually. All three books wre there: Magyk, Flyte and Physik. I also showed my mom abother book wich looks interesting. =)) Actually, the only reasin why I showed it to her was because nasa trilogy sya. :)) Okay, babaw. =)) I was actually holding all four books in one hand while textin in the other hand. =)) FullyBookedLady: Ma'am, gusto niyo po ng basket? Me: Hahaha, wag na. :) Mom: Okay, call me a freak but yeah, ayoko lang bitawan. =)) Hahahaha. Ba't ba! :)) It actually happened again while I was looking for the other two books that would make up the trilogy thing. :)) Hahaha. It turns out that Book two in that set wasn't hardbound. So it means that the first and the last book are the only ones that are hardbound. The lady also told us that the first book was the last copy they have. Grabe. :| Anyway, while reading other synopses, my mom came and told me, "Andi, tignan mo to. Mas maiinis ka pa." Okay, ayos eh no. =)) She showed me a set containing Stargirl and Love,Stargirl. HARDBOUND. Eff. Ba yaaaan. :| Okay, who wants to buy my Stargirl and Love, Stargirl? May plastic cover pa yung Love, Stargirl. =)) Wait.. on second thought, wag na. It's as if I'd be able to go to Gateway anytime. Hay. :| On the way out, I pointed to a book that looked similar with the Magyk and Physik and stuff. It was actually another book connected to that set. :)) It was named Queste. :D Haha. We didn't buy it though. :) So there. Okay, tinapos na eh no. =)) Hahahaha. We met up with my dad at DIY Shop [OKay, may ganun ba? Basta yun! :D]. We went to Shopwise, too! :) Tawid lang. :)) My mom wanted to go to SM narin but I don't want to. :)) Hahaha. We just bought chicharona nd earrings for my dad. :| I know. :| Hahaha. We bought pizza a Pizza Hut. :D I was texting Ate Megs about Twilight. :D :D :D Hahahahaha. We went to visit the dog we're planning to buy. She's as big as my hand naaa. :D Well, a hand and a finger? Okay, whatever. =)) On the way home, I was texting Ate Megs again. =)) Kristen Stewart's pretty dibaaaaaa? :D Yes, I was planning on posting her picture here. Kaso wag na. :D Hahahaha. I'm weird, really. I get pissed because other people like what I like. Okay, whatever. =)) Hahahahaha. Kumon tomorrow. The schedules are earlier na. :| And.. reviews' two days away. Okay, 3 days away. What am I gonna wear? :( Darn. Okay, I'm off to read Eclipse now. :) Bbye! :D |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |