|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Out of words // Finale // In it to Win it // Paint me Blue :) // What I've been Longing to happen // Freeze me till I Say I Love you // Crazy // Feel like it was just yesterday // Did it // Say it again // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Friday, May 23, 2008
@ 11:46 PM 0 Comments Tell me You'll never leave me. I've been out for a while. Far away from the computer, I mean. And after tree whole days, all I get to type in here is that Cook won. =)) Odba. Haha.
Anyway, I really don't wanna go into much detail since I know it would bore you to death. I'll type in some random stuff. :D * The reason why I hesitated to use the computer was because I got a lame, stupid score in our Chem Quiz last Monday. :| Pathetic, I know. * I spent the next days studying the book. =)) I was really affected. Especially the fact that I got a low card grade. :| * My dad told me that they were thinking about buying Ikka [the dog =)) Whatta description]. She had hernia kasi. It's a lump [okay, bukol. =))] on her tummy. It's common for Shih Tzus. They thought it over since we wouldn't wanna purhase a "damaged" dog if we want to breed it. * I studied the next day. I refused to be near the computer since it might lure me into using it. So I sat in the couch all day and.. read our book. :| * I got an eighty-nine out of a hundred and sixty. =)) So much for studying. :)) Anyway, the highest score was a hundred and eleven. * We had MATH6 that afternoon and got a fair score. I managed to get the last two questions correct. =)) I just guessed it anyway. Time's up eh. :P * While the teacher was distributing the test papers.. Teacher: Keo.. Teacher: Nathaniel.. Teacher: Bernadette.. Teacher: St. There... Ay, Andrea pala. :)) He misread my name for the school's name. Claire couldn't stop laughing. =)) * Went home and used the computer, I think. =)) * Woken up by dad the next morning for American Idol. DAVID COOK WON. :D I still like him eventhough he seem to have a huge belly. :D Haha, too much info. Sorry. * Saw half of the two-hour finale. It was worth it. :D * Watched National Treasure 2. =)) Watched National Treasure 1 the next day. =)) Ayosss. * Studied fast for UPCAT Mock Exam today. It was sooooo long. :| :| :| So there. Too lazy to do something productive. Off to make a new layout. :D |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |