NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: Most likely false // Been There // Dread // Chagrin and Rabid // Too much // Spoil me // Missed Me? // Out of Control // Indifference // You make me go Wee :) //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Saturday, May 10, 2008
@ 12:30 AM


Say it again.

I woke up worrying about the same old thing. Got dressed up and headed for Ateneo.

MATH2 moved like a breeze. Yeah, corny na. :)) Eh it's truuue! :| I was copying the solution for #2 and then she's discussing #4 already. Basta she's always ahead. I hope we have a new teacher na. :( But still, I'm learning naman so it's okay. :D

ENGLISH3 was so cool. The teacher looked and acted like Mr. Bean, except for the muttering part. He's like yelling at us. :)) But it was cool. :) It was intruiging that he knew STC in Banawe. We were supposed to recite a poem or something when he calls our name. He only noticed two Theresians on the list, considering the fact that they were consecutive surnames. My name and Michelle's were way waaay far from Annavic's and Claire's.

Claire was called anyway. She's so cool! If I were the one who was picked from the list, I'm pretty sure I would't have done it as smooth as her.

Oh wait, I skipped the LUNCH part. Anyway, Claire and I decided to eat pasta for lunch. Unfortunately, wala na. Again. So we ate sandwiches nalang. I bought a banana, too! :D :D :D Hahahahaha, Roooonaaaa! =))

Anyway, there. Today was just an ordinary day. :) I was picked up by my family and headed to Ikka's [I wasn't the one who picked the name. I can't even say it out loud. I wanted her to be named Kooki. :|]. Her tail was wagging like crazy! Hahaha. We were to get her next week but Yaki has flees. :| We'll have to go to Tiendesitas tomorrow.

Anyway, we went grocery shopping and went to SJ's. It's my parent's anniversary. Cool no? 9 talaga. Oh, and yeah, 16 years. Odba, gaganda ng numbers. =)) Haha, whatev. :|

I was super hungry talaga. I ate a lot, and I mean A LOT. :| Naman, dude. Buong araw, puro tinapay lang laman ng tiyan ko. Duuuh. :))

Anyway, I'm working on my next layout. But the background doesn't seem to cooperate with me. :( I'll work it out. :)

We played Pekwa a while ago. =)) I was so pissed before we even started 'cause I badly want to use the computer since I was studying the whole day. I dragged my butt to the couch and played with my sneaky brother and my mom.

My bro won the first game, I won the second, and my mom won the third. I kept on "ipit"-ing them. =)) Ang saya mag-Pekwa. That is, if you're winning. But nonetheless, I don't like the money. I just want to win. :D Haha! Ang anti-money ko. :))

We were throwing coins all over the place since we have to pay P1 for each pass we have. Super apaw na yung plastic cup and I got that all to myself. =)) Hahaha.

Anyway, I'm working on the layout na. Then I'll work on my Multiply's. Grabe, ang hirap pag iba yung ginagawan mo. :( Feeling ko, hindi sila mas-satisfy. :(

Oh wait again! I'm close to finishing Eclipse already. :( I'm sad. :( I hope it's December already. Or at least August. :(

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★