|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Been There // Dread // Chagrin and Rabid // Too much // Spoil me // Missed Me? // Out of Control // Indifference // You make me go Wee :) // Take 'em all away // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
@ 6:18 PM 2 Comments Most likely false. Been to Ateneo. I saw BiancaV and Avery and Min and Inah and Joan and Krizziaaaa. :D I missed them. Kahit parang.. ilang beses lang ako nangausap. =)) Hahahaha.
I was supposed to browse the internet yesterday but I thought about reading Eclipse instead. :D Okay, hahahaha. Sorry. :D Anyway, we had Math1 and English2 today. MATH1. Our teacher was incredibly fast. As in really really fast. One second she's asking us if we have any questions, the next second, she's waaay ahead of us. As in kunyare, nagssink-in palang yung isang number sayo, sobrang layo na ng dinidiscuss nya. =)) Hahaha. Our minds aren't compromising and adjusting to it. So we had no choice but to copy it and force it in our minds once we rewrite it. It was fast, really. MORNING BREAK. Claire decided to buy sandwiches together with Cy and Lourdes and Rona. Actually, almost everyone bought sandwiches except for Mimi and me. LUNCH. I was awfully hungry that time. My stomach was decided to digest pasta but it wasn't available. So I took in a tuna sandwich with Claire. Mimi ate rice, as usual. Pero hindi sya tumataba. =)) Rona joined us for lunch after a while since they were dismissed kind of late. I didn't see Cy and rest during lunch. :( Lunch was fun. We kept on laughing, thanks to Rona and Claire. =)) I missed Rona talaga. :( Hahaha. O ayan, hindi na kita aasarin. :)) Oh yeah, Rona bought a banana for lunch. :)) Hahahahahaha. HAy nako. Anyway, we saw Avery and Min and Inah during lunch. :D They wereto take the UPCAT Exam, I think. I'm not damn sure. :)) Basta they were there. :)) Rona texted her dad to fetch her. Her dad told her that they'll be able to pick her up at 2:30pm. =)) Grabe, she was so furious. Despite the fact that she'll be left alone for an hour, we thought of sneaking her in our room. =)) But she backed out. One of our classmates were checking the attendance kasi. Tsk. :)) ENGLISH2. We had tons of exercises. :| But it was fun since our teacher didn't let us answer it all at the same time. One thing I don't get about the things we're studying is the analogy thingy. You have to have a wide knowledge about everything for you to have a sure answer to that kind of test type. Pati kaya zodiac signs, andun. :| Pati year of the rat, year of the ganyan. :| Anyway, it was fun checking it. :)) Hahahaha. I kept on saying, "Ah! Ganun pala yun? =))" Hahaha. It really was entertaining. Especially the definitely true-most likely true-most likely false-definitely false part. =)) It was confusing. :)) Hahahaha. I texted my dad right after our class. Turns out he didn't bring his cellphone. Luckily, he saw me and so we got home. =)) And now, I'm typing! :P Hahaha. I think I missed out on a lot of stuff. My mail's overflowing with emails again. And since minamadali ako ni Meg, gagawa na talaga ko ng layout. =)) Haha! Pati sa Multiply! Kawawa naman eh. :)) |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |