NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: Crazy // Feel like it was just yesterday // Did it // Say it again // Most likely false // Been There // Dread // Chagrin and Rabid // Too much // Spoil me //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Wednesday, May 14, 2008
@ 6:15 PM


Freeze me till I Say I Love you.

Got home from review, as usual. My dad and Lola picked me up a while ago. I wasn't expecting Lola to be there since she's always at her home. But anyway, I'm glad she came. :D

Today was exhausting and cold. I brought my jacket with me and it doesn't seem to help ease the stinging coldness of the room.

I have this weird habit of talking to myself in my mind. It's not that bizarre, I know. But whenever my mind's floating or if I don't feel that good, I tend to "talk" in straight English. In my mind, that is.

Okay, that was too random. =)) Going back..

I arrived at Ateneo at 7:30am and waited for the others to come. My dad parked the car until Mimi came. We went upstairs straight away since Claire was upstairs already according to Mimi.

As soon as we entered the freezer aka the room, we noticed -- well, you'd surely notice it and you'll paint your face a confused look -- that the teacher filled half of the first board with stuff already. We even thought that we were late already eventhough it was 15 mins. before the class officially starts.

GENERAL SCIENCE was slow. I mean, fast. No, it was slow. Haha, sorry, I can't decide. My mind's still wandering off. Anyway, the teacher was kind of similar to Sir Macky. =)))) Hahaha. But yeah, Sir Macky's more vague that our teacher. His name's Sir Ed and he practically took more time from our break just to finish everything that he's supposed to teach. But well, it was fine anyway.

Oh wait! I remembered something. He wrote stuff on the board, right? I forgot to mention that he also drew stuff on the board. =))))) Imagine this! :)) He drew pot-like stuff and drew wavy lines on top of the opening. It looks like a cup of noodles isn't it? But yeah, mongo seeds pala yun na nasa pot. :| :| :| =)))

Here's another one. Imagine it ah! Okay. He drew this rectangular box and drew three tilted oval shapes. He drew wavy lines again at an end of each of the ovals. Guess what it is? Mice daw yun. :| :| :| Okkkaaaay. :))

I was actually thinking of drawing it in Paint but I didn't feel like it. :)) Kaya wag nalang. =))

I got a low score, yet again. I hate it when that happens. Especially if my mistakes were of stupidity. It may be because I didn't finish reading all of the choices or that I shaded the wrong circle eventhough the answer I was intending to shade was right. Get? =)) That was what happened to Claire. :)) But yeah, they got higher scores than me so don't bother.

We spent LUNCH with Rona, Cy, and.. Ooops. :( I forgot the name of Cy's friend. :| Sorry. I told you my memory's not that great. :| I was drooling for pasta and unluckily, there wasn't anything more edible-looking so I settled for my sandwich. I was actually forcing myself to buy rice for a change but nothing seems to look nice to eat. :(

Next came BIOLOGY. It went on with the same pace. But this was different. We weren't that organized since .. it's like this. First, we discuss this topic. Then we go to the next. Then we go to the next. Then we go to the next. Then we go to the next. Then we go to the next. Then she comes back to some topic and brings up an idea. Get? :|

I'm sorry for the comparison. I didn't actually mean to do that. :(

I got the same low score as with the first test. I'm used to it anyway. Well fine, I'm not. Especially with Math. And yeah, I don't want to state that comparison again as with the previous entry.

Anyway, tomorrow's the enrollment already. I'm not that excited anyway. Mainly because I would be in charge of the books if my dad doesn't find a parking space. We're still thinking if we're going there before 7am or at 10am since the car's color coding.

I just hope we go there early so that I won't be in line for the books. =))) Sorry naman! :)) I just want to stare at the Elective Classes list eventhough I'm afraid that I might be placed at the wrong elective. I know, we had three choices but I don't think I made the right ones. :S

Anyway, goodluck to the incoming Juniors. :)

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★