|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Say it again // Most likely false // Been There // Dread // Chagrin and Rabid // Too much // Spoil me // Missed Me? // Out of Control // Indifference // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Sunday, May 11, 2008
@ 8:12 PM 2 Comments Did it. I finished Eclipse in less than 5 mins. The Epilogue, I mean. I've been stopping myself from reading it since I don't want it to end. Why do all good things come to an end? :\
We have a quiz in Math tomorrow and I barely memorized half of the formulas needed Darn. I don't even know if we're supposed to answer Worksheet5. I hesitated a hundred times if I were to answer it or not. But yeah, I wanted to read Eclipse so I didn't do it. :D And since my conscience would kill me sooner than I think, I'll have to answer it later. On a separate paper. I'm having second thoughts 'cause if I place my answers in my notebook and then the teacher discusses it, I wouldn't have space to write important stuff in. Alright, enough review talk. Our dog got a haircut. I finished my layout just now. I've been working on this.. ..ta-da! :D So there. :D I hope I'll find someething decent to wear tomorrow. Oh, BTW, I have a new book to read. :D =)) Bookish na eh no. :)) It's a Trilogy, too. The title's A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bay. I think it's nice. It's interesting anyway. Haha, hindi ko pa nababasa! =)))) I'll start.. tomorrow when I get back from review. :D |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |