|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Too much // Spoil me // Missed Me? // Out of Control // Indifference // You make me go Wee :) // Take 'em all away // Too good to be true // Possessive // Ice Cream did it // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Friday, May 2, 2008
@ 2:02 PM 0 Comments Chagrin and Rabid. I was woken up by my mom. I was really sleepy and pissed at the same time. Kasiii. Bitin tuloy dream ko. :( But yeah, can't remember anything. =)) HAHAHA.
She informed me that I'll drop off my Kumon with my dad before noon. Gawd, it's 10am already. =)) Okaaaayyy. Hahahaha. Anyway, I got dressed and we went off. I took the stairs whenever my mom doesn't come with me. :)) Takot ako sa elevator. =)) Hahahaha. I just don't want to be in it alone. :D Okay, haha. While I walked on the corridor, I noticed that no one was sitting on the chairs for guradians. I ignored that and walked straight into the room. And poof! Chagriiin. :| :| :| *Note: The first time I saw the word chagrin was while reading Twilight. =)) Hahahaha. :D The teachers were eating. =)) I was laughing like hell. Hahahahaha. Darn, it was awfully embarrassing. =)) So I went outside and texted my Dad who was waiting for me downstairs. I told him that th teachers weren't ready yet and that I have to wait for a while. He told me that he'll just be downstairs and that when I'm thru, I'll just have to look for the revo. :| So yeah, I waited. I came there at 12nn. The teachers weren't ready yet. It was 12:43pm. People were filing in already. My mom called me. She told me that I just have to tell the teacher that I'll get my homeworks later this afternoon at the guard. She told me that my dad was hungry already. So I barged in the room. And eff. What's been pissing me off is that no one bothered to call us. Eff. No wonder it was like that. Teacher Stephen [Head Teacher] wasn't present as well as Teacher Rochelle. Hay, I miss Teacher Susie. Okay, puro teacher. =)) Teacher Susie and Teacher Rochelle were the ones I am familiar with since I enrolled at Kumon during Grade 4. They always assisted us and helped us through. Teahcer Stephen, on the otherhand took Teacher Susie's place when she went off to another Kumon branch. So yeah, I was friggin' pissed because I was thinking of what my dad's reaction will be. He's always mad at me. I mean, whenever I do I was really glad that he was on my side. Hay. So much for Kumon. Review's 2 days away. I still don't know what to wear. =)) Hahahaha. Laki ng problema eh. =)) We're going to Crossings later this afternoon. I'm gonna buy a notebook and make the design for it already. :D :D :D Yeah, can't live without color. :)) Haha! BTW, visit my DevArt account. :D I've just uploaded some photos. :D Thanks. :) |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |