NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: 30+ mails in my Inbox // Tagged by Marge & Ate Megs // Nineteen pebbles in my Happy Wagon // Unbelievable. // Silver // I Quote the Title of the Previous Entry // Things happen when you least expect it // Nothing like before // Give it a rest, Would you? // Oreo :) //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Tuesday, April 15, 2008
@ 11:38 PM


Why am I the Lucky one?.

I always, always get to see the cockroaches and lizrds first. As in just now. :|

I was editing this layout. You know, peripheral vision? It's when you look straight and you could still have a vague vision of what's happening around you. Get it? Labo eh, sorry. :D

I turned to my right and saw a striped cockroach. Demmet. The lucky one who gets to see it and not kill it. :|

My mom was behind me and when I screamed, she killed it. It was.. a fet away from me. Yikes. *Shudders*

After that, my brother shouts that he saw it underneath the table in the living room. Demmet, he really is getting to my last nerve.

Here's the thing. We share the computer. He told me that he'd use it until 5 in the afternoon. I agreed. I told him that if he'd do that, I'll use the computer until the evening.

After dinner, I helped my mom clean the table and put away the dishes. As usual, he goes straight into the office and uses the computer. Couldn't he understaaaand? Deym, and he has the nerve to get mad at me. Homaygaaaad. :|

The ipis' dead already. Hay, I better get back to the layout. :)

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★