|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Silver // I Quote the Title of the Previous Entry // Things happen when you least expect it // Nothing like before // Give it a rest, Would you? // Oreo :) // Weee. :) // Same old, same old // Keep the Dream Alive // Shoot Me // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Sunday, April 13, 2008
@ 12:23 PM 0 Comments Unbelievable.. So yeah, I'll continue with what I did yesterday.
We ate at Ling Nam at GreenHills yesterday. Some lady sat beside our table. I was seated opposite her side so I can see her perfectly. It wasn't that weird but she kept on looking at our table. I think our eyes met once. Pero grabe, weird talaga. :| Kasi she asked for plastc utensils pa eh may spoon and fork naman sa tabi nya. :| Then she kept on asking the waiter about her food. Super maselan. :| Ohwell. Next stop, ikot. My brother insisted that we go to the CD shop. He wants to buy games for the PC. Grabe, I was so irritated kasi baka may virus or something. :| =)) Kasiii. I'm just afraid that the computer might be reformatted because of that game. :| And I don't want to lose all the files here. Helloooo, puno folders ko. :| While looking for games, my mom came up to me and told me, Oh yeah, while we were looking for Crocs, I saw this store. The name's Una. Suuuuper ganda ng clothes nila. It's as if it's from another planet. :)) Hahahaha. Pero seriously, ganda. :D Yun. :) Currently working on something. I need inspiration again. :( Ay, I forgot the yellow watermelon! =)) Grabe, nung kinain namin last night, nagulat ako. :)) Pero masarap sya. :) The only difference is the.. color. :| Okay, this is enough. :) Haha. Concentrate, concentrate! :D Okay, last. I've finished Stargirl. :D Love, Stargirl naaaa! :D |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |